Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
Good luck bro - I hope you suceed, I wish I could help you but i am to stupido for it. I tried it - tried often.. Mixed it with ftv danielle, because she looks similar and has very HQ pictures in the members area but it did not come out right with foto2vam plus facegen. Even tried a 90 MB faceset for deepfakes to train foto2vam . Then tried ASMR Valeria because I think she has a "easy" face and some russian fb pictures - no good results. If you can pull it off, you have a lot of fans. I guess the best way would be to put some money together and pay vecterror for it. :p I can pitch you the faceset for deepfakes and you should install facegen but thats it i guess.

Last edited:

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Seen

Not sure it's what you are looking for, not easy to use and not sure you can apply it wherever you want.

So not... not.. not... but here you are :giggle:

Hello thank you very much to help me and for for your answer. I m looking for :

thatguy422

Nov 24, 2019
well so far its coming along ok, I think it looks a lot like her, I just don't know how to do textures. also it would be nice if I could get that damn lip-synch script to work to play audio through her

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
Seen

Not sure it's what you are looking for, not easy to use and not sure you can apply it wherever you want.

So not... not.. not... but here you are :giggle:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you VERY much ! :)

Reactions: Sedrem

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I have cooking lessons early access release, I am not going to put it on yiff as I wanna keep it someone unsaturated, but I'll put it here if someone with a beefy PC does a proper recording of it, meaning the UI out of the way not a shit ton of camera movement. My PC does majority of VAM perfect, but for some reason this guy's shit gets me down to 15 fps.

also guys, check out the new site it's proper

really appriecate if you could basically do this, but the whole thing. thanks

EDIT: hahah, looks like his early access is < 12 hr..

Last edited:

wowwowpop

Apr 13, 2020
VaM says it works out of the box with 1.16 and up, but only in VR. I don't have VR stuff. I want to use it in desktop mode. I found some plugin that said it worked in desktop mode, but when I tried it with the latest version of VaM, it didn't work.
I'm on Windows 10 so LeapMotion is more of a bitch to set up. Currently on Orion.

Just to test I decided to pull the 1.15 version just to be safe for compatibility.
The dude's plugin works great in desktop mode and sadly confirmed his last version was 1.1.
Have to use the offsecuritycheck thing and bam.. working.
You'd miss out on changes to the new though by going down version.

Past that it won't work since it's implied it's for VR only. I haven't tested it though.

I would love it if latest version worked in desktop mode too. It's sorta unreal to be able to use my real hands to do shit but you can't really do much except nudges and such. Trying to figure out how to tear off clothes lol.

Like some have said it's quite limiting. If you want to really do anything you end up needing the controller anyway.

Paid like 60 for mine. I like the gimmick just wish I had been up to date with tech when it sold for like $20 on woot.

As for current version, I personally would rather have the option to use the leapmotion desktop mode even when I'm wearing the VR. I was testing it out and noticed my motions were recording backwards, then realized oh right, this is suppose to be mounted on the HMD LOL.

Reactions: JohnShaft77

ionou

May 19, 2020
I'm on Windows 10 so LeapMotion is more of a bitch to set up. Currently on Orion.

Just to test I decided to pull the 1.15 version just to be safe for compatibility.
The dude's plugin works great in desktop mode and sadly confirmed his last version was 1.1.
Have to use the offsecuritycheck thing and bam.. working.
You'd miss out on changes to the new though by going down version.

Past that it won't work since it's implied it's for VR only. I haven't tested it though.

I would love it if latest version worked in desktop mode too. It's sorta unreal to be able to use my real hands to do shit but you can't really do much except nudges and such. Trying to figure out how to tear off clothes lol.

Like some have said it's quite limiting. If you want to really do anything you end up needing the controller anyway.

Paid like 60 for mine. I like the gimmick just wish I had been up to date with tech when it sold for like $20 on woot.

As for current version, I personally would rather have the option to use the leapmotion desktop mode even when I'm wearing the VR. I was testing it out and noticed my motions were recording backwards, then realized oh right, this is suppose to be mounted on the HMD LOL.
Wearing an HMD for hours to work on a scene (I bet some of these patreon page owners do that) is not good for your eyes, your head, or your health. If there's a way to make a leap motion, a gamepad, and keyboard work together seamlessly in desktop mode, it would be awesome.

Someone should try to contact the dude that made the plugin and ask him to update it to work on the latest version of VaM. The last thing that said on his latest posted version was why would we want to use his plugin when VaM 1.6 already supports the Leap Motion out of the box. The answer is that it only works in VR and does NOT work in desktop mode. That's why we still need your plugin dude, lol.

Hey, the driver that you're using for the LM, is it version 4? Also, using yours in VaM, can you hold stuff, a toy for example? I tried but they kept on slipping away.

It was $20 on woot?!!! Ugg... They're ripping us off with the current prices!

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnShaft77

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
There are a lot of Problems in Desktop Mode still one major issue is the extremely bad Node hit raycasting target depth and movement precision, this will change only with 2.0 and not be backported and most probably we will see a limb based target mode ala DAZ3D/Fallout sometime in 2.0 as well i will make 3 crosses if mesh finally does it it is usability wise a major task time efficiency killer (and mesh knows it for over a year now) and annoying as hell to hit the wrong things when you where sure you should have selected something entire different, you can adapt a bit with time you get better in predicting where a node might have moved too, the more you get used to it and understanding it, tough as soon when a node overlays with some other in it's z depth it becomes pure horror in 2D to controll this fast and efficient.
And yeah creating in VR is exciting but Health wise it's heavier then working in Desktop and you need to make more relax pauses.

And nodes have no overlayed names though it could become heavy cognitive wise if they would but locating sometimes visually where a node has moved away from it's initial position can be pure pain as well, they all look the same.

It's pretty unbelievable that it takes mesh 1 year now to take all this imho very important usability questions finally even into account and im very dissapointed feature set is one thing but the stability and usability should be on 1st place.

1 Year for this was way to long in thinking of how to implement it more efficient.

My first experiment on this was a Freelanced story where each of 3 character where realtime positioned 1 year ago in a Live Show at the same time per frame, super exciting to see these task time results back then but also super annoying stumbling over all these problems at the same time.

Mesh knew this from there on that it is a major usability issue and that also the Gizmo is often a total precision disaster in it's hit detection depending on the depth relative to the camera and you often dont hit a rotation ring correct and do some accidential movements or rotations suddenly.

Last edited:

VamBamThankYouMaam

Jun 3, 2020
So...

Split across two Mega links, it's about 55GB of content. Some of it organised, some of it not. They're saved so they can be dropped pretty much directly into another VaM folder so one link has a Saves folder, the other has an AddOnPackages and Custom folder.

It's from all over the place so there's plenty there probably won't be new to anyone. There are 17GB of clothes that I imported from Daz items, though. Some of it has definitely been imported elsewhere, lots of it I haven't seen before in VaM.

Here we go...

Saves folder:
AddOnPackages/Custom folder:

I might (maybe) carry on importing clothes from Daz items if anyone's interested, but we'll see. I've got 3GB of them saved that just need importing.

Enjoy!
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes