Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

wowwowpop

Apr 13, 2020
Wearing an HMD for hours to work on a scene (I bet some of these patreon page owners do that) is not good for your eyes, your head, or your health. If there's a way to make a leap motion, a gamepad, and keyboard to work together seamlessly in desktop mode, it would be awesome.

Someone should try to contact the dude that made the plugin and ask him to update it to work on the latest version of VaM. The last thing that said on his latest posted version was why would we want to use his plugin when VaM 1.6 already supports the Leap Motion out of the box. The answer is that it only works in VR and does NOT work in desktop mode. That's why we still need your plugin dude, lol.

Hey, the driver that you're using for the LM, is it version 4? Also, using yours in VaM, can you hold stuff, a toy for example? I tried but they kept on slipping away.

It was $20 on woot?!!! Ugg... They're ripping us off with the current prices!
It was $20 like back in 2017 went out of stock quick or in 2015 if you were lucky and caught it at hp.
In all honestly, I personally wouldn't pay more than $50 for it. $20 is a much more fair price if you consider the fact they got acquired by another company. Not sure what kind of support and life cycle it has left so it's really a gimmick seeing how other developers already in the VR field are adding hand tracking natively.

Yeah. They call V4 - Orion. I was on the site looking for their gallery apps and the filter for it is Orion and not V4.

If you want to use V2 Windows 10 specifically you need to do this stupid hex edit or some shit with the service file. I don't know they said the newest v2 fixed that but I had to do that to make mine work the first time around regardless.

I'll test if I can hold objects next time I can if some one else hasn't gotten to it or knows more. Should be fun though LOL.

Until holo lens comes down in prices for consumers I really think unless you got the money to throw around it's better to just stay on the low budget end.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Anyone have the actual files for Khajiirah's new scenes?

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
Hi Guys!
Does anybody got a link for Blake from Jackaroo?

Find it on yiff but seems to be broken
( https//mega.nz/#F!HHAnlYZa!owYMY52TAIZePJxEN3DwYA) :(

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
Take some time to update sanyokxxx list (and maybe some other before him) with some news... Thanks to him (and them)!

Alter3go -
AmineKunai -
AnythingFashionVR -
ashauryn -
C&G - Studio (KamiGato) -
CosmicFTW -
DillDoe -
Dimitrije_Ilic -
electricdreams -
enerys85 -
GOG (sexcity) -
InkedGirls -
Jackaroo -
jakuubz -
JayJayWon -
Khajiirah -
LO (LOJapan) -
MacGruber -
meshedvr -
MiscreatedReality -
Molmark -
Mr. Orange -
niko3dx -
nostage3 -
oeshii -
oronan -
Paranaux -
Polyfire -
PUTZ -
regolovr -
RenVR -
Roac -
rukk -
S_KK (No OC) -
sapuzex -
Skybox -
Stenzelo -
TempestVR -
TGC -
TheOriginalBatatis -
Tiseb -
Tobi19 -
Vamfan -
vamtimbo -
Vecterror -
VAMBO -
VGCVR -
VH34 -
Virtacreate -
virtamouse -
VirtualREM -
VR_50_shades -
WadeVRX -
WeebUVR -
xNial -
Zombie_SiriS -

Non VAM specific or no content:
Drills3D: 4105102
naughtysandbox: 13212756
Vren (vrengames): 4548070
wutsnap: 20340243
Zombie_Siris: 7280500
VG Erotica (vgerotica): 6906148

Patreon links which are not found on yiff.party:
PUTZ:
PrettySkinz:
xNial:
vecterror:
MiscreatedReality:

EDIT: UPDATE 06/14/20

Last edited:

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
someone shared about 60 GB of staff a while back , you can probably use it before the MEGA links go dead - page 36 - here are the links

ionou

May 19, 2020
Does anyone know the name of this plugin that displays all the atoms of the current scene and lets you quickly select, hide, unhide, or delete them?

fgriff

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know if MiscreatedReality is on yiff? If not, is there a kind soul who could add them please?

D

Deleted member 2265313

To the good soul(s) who provided all the updates over the past 24hrs or so: thank you ever so much!! :love:

Does anyone have Skybox's morph sets dating from April? and AFVR's latest as well?

Many thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes