Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

hololens

Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone happen to have these looks?

I've been meaning to download them for weeks but the creator has since disappeared and the links no longer work.
Duplicate VAC files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2265313

Seconding this
I feel I should just say that AFVR's content is easily, IMHO, the best out there for VaM and I have in the past been a Patreon supporter of them. My cc though was fraud-compromised thanks to Patreon (100% sure of this as it was one I only ever used for Patreon) and I'll not be taking a 2nd chance on them. The moral of the story being: I'd readily pay for AFVR's content (as I've done previously) if it seemed safe to do so but, as it rather appears to be a financial security risk, am reduced to "the kindness of strangers" here in order to enjoy their excellent works.

Reactions: springthomas028

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Club Julze's scenes are really cool but only available on the discord. Anyone can upload the files?
Forgot I had some of his stuff...not sure if its all of it tho since I stopped being a patreon a while back but for some reason I still have access to his discord so I just downloaded what was there.
Uploaded the scenes on yiff :)

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Forgot I had some of his stuff...not sure if its all of it tho since I stopped being a patreon a while back but for some reason I still have access to his discord so I just downloaded what was there.
Uploaded the scenes on yiff :)
link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes