Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Hey, someone have that " "

Not found on Yiff
Uploaded all scenes on yiff shared section.
Also, it would be cool if someone could share the updated versions of and since the ones currently on yiff are the old ones with the broken body hair.... :(

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ISven and hololens

ionou

May 19, 2020
Is there a plugin that allows us to just drag a point on the face to change its shape? Creating a character by looking through a list of a million morphs, or even a list of a bunch of categories of morphs, is making the creation process so tedious. Yes, I have tried facegen, foto2vam, etc..., but they didn't turn out so great. Those are just to give us a starting point but we still need an easier way to finalize it in VaM.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
anybody have invite link to freedlc discord?
it's not a link. You have to get invited and it's not like the regular VAM stuffs. We have very strict rules about what can be share and distribute outside of discord.

piper84

May 25, 2020
Heres more VAM content by the name of shaolindragonstyle

Needs to be updated tho

Reactions: whymeazn

spearchucker

Jul 12, 2019
not sure if this counts really,
has anyone tried to do a setup similar to the link below? Anyone have the driver?

pierre75

Jun 10, 2020
not sure if this counts really,
has anyone tried to do a setup similar to the link below? Anyone have the driver?

The driver name: driver4VR, and prefectly working for me!

and the price for membership is €15.97

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes