Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
guys, VAM, is very difficult to visualize and organize the content, I believe everyone here agrees with that! I know that the developer has more important things to prioritize, so I ask if anyone knows of a plugin or tool that we can use to organize, filter and select, looks, scenes, etc ...

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
guys, VAM, is very difficult to visualize and organize the content, I believe everyone here agrees with that! I know that the developer has more important things to prioritize, so I ask if anyone knows of a plugin or tool that we can use to organize, filter and select, looks, scenes, etc ...
as usual, looking for alternatives to the standard interface?? In a short term it will be a compromise solution that in most cases will cause just and only more problems. Best alternative is to learn some basic notions about how a windows system works and consequently just using (or trying to use) a "wich is the *real* benefit?" method when you put trash scenes/scripts/presets in that Vam folder, should give a better result. Just remember to delete immediately any trash downloaded content and so keeping (relatively) clean any Vam install can give less troubles IMHO. Granted newb-proof. :ROFLMAO:

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
I'm just extending my Vamifier with almost exactly that. Since I'm done with VARs (keeping only utility/script VARs) and want to keep all components in order, the tool will now be able to extract all hair, clothes, morphs with their dependencies from all VARs I put aside, to a cleaner directory (where possible) and repoint what's needed (in preset, scenes, etc.) to new location. It's not as easy as just fixing missing refs, but I'm getting there.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Someone still got twerk_vr scenes ? still curious about them, seems to be cheap but i want to try them

beed68

Apr 4, 2021
Looking for this Combi

Starlight

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Please can I ask.? What do I do with this file. Preset_NicoleKMHD.rar The rar contains 2 files a var. which i put in AddonPackages. But still have this one.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Looking for this Combi

Starlight

You'll find Orregon.StarDust.1 & vecterror.StarLight.1 in the torrent in the first page.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Download:

View attachment 1156742
Very well done very detectable, he should play with her different age directions :)
But it still feels crazy i never saw her like this she never really looked that extreme complexless, in no stage of her hollywood on screen age development, she looked like such a extreme doll

jesus these recordings are so bad but she never looks compared to it in her age perception

Now i really wonder how Zombie Sirius Result of her looks like.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
It's Niko3D's Jasmine.

Anybody have PodFlower's 'Coa' - or most of Podflower's stuff? Not on Kemono yet... how troublesome!
Here's a folder with COA and older stuff.

Edit: Found A second folder with Zip files in my MEGA archive. So above has the COA folder in var format and the second one has it in "Podflower 3.0 older models".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes