Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Looking for this Combi

Starlight

the amazing vec has it as i wanted it and now have it too...:)
give a like on vam if you like it..i thought he did great work!

Anonim0use

Sep 15, 2019
=====================================

VL_13 : Foot_SV

Hub Link:

Download Link:

=====================================
Thx for the share but do you know how to get it look correctly?
I allways have kind of crap when i try custom heels...
Here is what it looks for me ingame with (or without) HeelAdjust plugin :

heelcrap.jpg

EDIT : Ok that was "Body Tone" morph that caused the problem for me...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone have any capcom DARKSTALKER GIRLS? like morrigan or felicia or red or q- bee ....
Or any bee girls as i would love to make a ff7 bee girl for my upcoming ff7 fuck festa scene ...:-O

d57a0m2-49535a05-ce71-4607-b313-c5c23854da6b.jpg

Reactions: piper84

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
NoOC's Morrigan is in the torrent on the first page under Jinblade's folder.
Yes i saw that but was hoping for felicia and co haha also the morrigan needs some unity assets as do the rest to make them authentic which is why they prob dont exist...yet haha can live in hope though i def might try making felicia myself!

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Supergirl by Tobi19 converted to VAR format.

EDIT: This comes with three versions (Asset Hair vs Simmed). This asset hair is doing something super weird when viewed in VR, the others seem fine. Trying to figure out what's happening.

Last edited:

DavSket

Apr 22, 2021
It seems it is easier to make vars with old vac and loose legacy files. Vars that contain any presets needs manual editing to remove old link to original var. I have been trying to make a guide so others can create vars of the old content but many variables to consider. If there was a script (nudge nudge, wink wink) that scan content of preset files like *.vap and *.vaj for example and remove reference link and leave only the resource filename without directory location, it might make this a breeze.

With that out of the way, I bring you more slabs of meat for your insatiable hunger to consume. I decided to make Mega Morph pack with rare morphs like HFS fantasy, foot morphs, teeth and the special Dark vam amputee morphs. Over 3k morphs! Got tired of seeing so many dupe morphs in the packs I am pounding together and figured my morph pack and varbsorb will make trimming them down faster and easier.

I also made "Electric Dreams" into a var! No dupes in his/her stuff. Talent lost to the ages. The hair might need adjusting since it was made before the hair auto scale. I left most settings original so you can see what he/she was dealing with.

Enjoy the fresh cuts.

Morphs Pack & Electric Dreams in VAR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did anyone download this? It looks great but the torrent is dead and I couldn't find a direct download.

I'd be really grateful if anyone could re upload it or seed the torrent. I would love to try some of those morphs and scenes.

EDIT: Some people started seeding, thank you very much! I'll keep seeding!

Last edited:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Has anyone got these Please

!> Missing addon package SlimPickins33.Goth-Girl-Tag-Team.latest that packageCgomes.Thamara_scene_1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Niko3DX.N3D Claire v2 0329.1 that packageNiko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.1 depends on

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
Has anyone got these Please

!> Missing addon package SlimPickins33.Goth-Girl-Tag-Team.latest that packageCgomes.Thamara_scene_1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Niko3DX.N3D Claire v2 0329.1 that packageNiko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.1 depends on

You don't need Niko3DX.N3D Claire v2 0329.1 , just edit the file and erase that

If any Cgomes scene ask about Niko3DX.N3D Claire v2 0329.1 edit it so it seeks the Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.1
Ofc you can duplicate Claire v3 0329.1 and rename it to v2 0329.1 but it will be a waste of space

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Adding version in the package name while there is a version field.. This should give a hint on the packaging quality..
I now have a great tool for avoiding such messy vars. It's called Delete. When I see several duplicates from the same creators, select all from him and.. delete. Take all the vars that depend on the shit and.. delete. Wash Rince Repeat. It's very effective surprisingly ;) No more dups, no more error log!
I now have a blacklist of a dozen creators that I don't want files from. Always from the same ones.. and always the same ones depending on this messy vars.
From time to time I evaluate again on their new vars.
Come on, MeshedVR has done it so nice for an efficient packaging system, they just have to read the messages and open their own var to check what they publish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes