Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019

Awesome Jackaroo did a vanille...

How do i 1) make this vac into a var ? or where do i put vacs? pls
2) is it possible to make a futa model into a non futa model ?

Oh and where do i put the face texture?

thanks

Last edited:

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021
A lot of creators should learn from that. That is how it should be share for free first then if your good enough to people they will donate to you and support you without needing to try and force them to pay. A lot of people are programmed these days to exclude people and discriminate them if you do not pay them first. While the mentality should be I create and do for others what I can and trust there are people out there who do the same there are good people out there who support people even without asking them or forcing/demanding from them. This world would be so much better if people placed creating and sharing content for free on the first place and greed and being selfish at the lowest priority. Talents are meant to make the world a better place we all are here to learn, experience, create things make it count you do not know how long you have. Be positive to those around you and the world will reflect that back at you. People are more likely to support you and donate to you when you make them feel good. Placing things behind a paywall makes people dislike you and they are less willing to pay and more likely to get your content by other means while others will just pay you in order to spread your content to others like Robin Hood. If you feel that you need to paywall your stuff in order to make money then you clearly think somewhere deep down within you that your not worthy or that other people cannot be trusted. Whatever the reasons I suggest you go do inner work and figure out how to heal those issues related to yourself and others. If you are depending on payment from others to be able to create content then you are doing it from the wrong place and you are giving control away outside of yourself to others to control if you can create that content or not.

No joke, i've spent 50$ on multiple artists because that was the only way to get the content. And half of it was dog shit.

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021

Also i saw where someone was looking for alpaca's stuff. This is literally all you get for the first tier of supporter shit. Cheers. ;)

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
No joke, i've spent 50$ on multiple artists because that was the only way to get the content. And half of it was dog shit.
....but half was amazing right ? haha i too support some patreons but i have dropped some , as their output was too infrequent for unexplained reasons... or their attitutde to patreons was just poor (or shitty lol).

Big shout out to the amazing Vambo who was recently injured and cannot currently work :(

Last edited:
Reactions: zappy151

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021
....but half was amazing right ? haha i too support too many patreons (or as many as i can) but i have dropped some , as their output was too infrequent for unexplained reasons or their attitutde to patreons was just poor (or rude lol). Big shout out to the amazing Vambo who was recently injured and cannot currently work :(

I haven't seen any of vambo's stuff. I'll have to check him out. Vam has become some kind of unhealthy addiction lol

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
I haven't seen any of vambo's stuff. I'll have to check him out. Vam has become some kind of unhealthy addiction lol
Embrace the addiction dude!

Vambo patreon is really cheap and great quality stuff (if you like hot teen girls) so worth a support and theyre like seriously injured so they need it ...but if not the kemono is an opption :)
give'm a like if you can...or not lol no fun being messed up.

Valentina_2.jpg

Dk78

Mar 16, 2020
Yeah I am probably going to have to do a separate install just to be more picky about content, as well... Couple questions, though.
Does anyone know what's up with a bunch of things not being able to find AshAuyrn's "pain" expression? I'm pretty sure I have all of AshAuryn's expressions/sexpressions/etc. And yet I see content whine about it all the time.

EDIT: Also, is there a significant improvement from cramming all this stuff on an SSD? I'd figure just load times which still aren't too bad on my 10900k >_>
I think it's a typo. Pain or pain. Check that.

Apr 20, 2021
I think VAM is becoming some sort of hording thing for me. I probably have enough Emma Watsons, more than I'd ever actually put into scenes... but if someone else does a decent looking one I'll probably save it too. sigh.

Last edited:

isskini

Mar 8, 2021

Awesome Jackaroo did a vanille...

How do i 1) make this vac into a var ? or where do i put vacs? pls
2) is it possible to make a futa model into a non futa model ?

Oh and where do i put the face texture?

thanks
VAC's are placed in Save/Scenes, you then open them once in VaM to extract the content. To convert them to a var you need to run them once and then use the package manager in VaM to collect the loose files. It can be a bit of a nightmare if the author was messy or duplicated content. I'm not sure about converting to non-futa.

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
" I'm pretty sure I have all of AshAuryn's expressions/sexpressions/etc. And yet I see content whine about it all the time. "
Yes, there is a mistake in the name. You have to open the VAR, open the json and change the name it references. I think it had a P/p mix up.
Once you do that the error goes away.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Hello! Im looking for these scenes, looks and clothes
Wedding Dress - qingfeng141
Wearable Tattoo T022, T020 - noheadnoleg
Onyx - Barcoderr
Galadriel - VAMGS104672

Thanks for anyone providing anything! :)

Milkboxxx

Dec 5, 2019
Has anyone had any luck getting the recently uploaded Breastfeeding scene to work?

It says that no plugins are required but when I load it, I get a ton of errors in the log. The animation plays but the boobs barely move (only when her face is pushed up against them).

Also, anyone know of any other scenes like this?

Reactions: Craiger80

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
pls help folks .... most of my hairs all appear straight without curls etc .
editing curl x,y,z etc does nothing ...im stumped .
any help appreciated.

nurnburgn

Feb 24, 2021
1619232209796.png
What are your favorite Skin presets? i find myself using the LFE Payton ones for every model i make because all the other ones are so unnatural in comparison.

Reactions: Derwhatoh

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021

Download:

View attachment 1156742
you saved my day bro, thank you a lot :love: , could you plz share Lisa Mari, JenniferL, NA-EUM, Poki.It could be great
------------------------------
Here are latest ver from Miscreated for you guys, hope you like it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes