Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
hello, could you say what the name of this mod would be, for everyone to stay alert and be able to check?
IIRC it was a futa tifa model. I wasn't originally going to post what the malicious code was (just a tad bit strange for someone to come in and ask for it so they can inspect it) but considering the security updates, where you literally have to manually authorize when a plugin tries to change a file, it should be relatively safe to share.
It is always a good idea to scan files you download, especially from a pirating website.
The code was "FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile(f)" If memory serves it was in the glare3 plugin of that VAR, but it could be in any plugin
Before the security patches came out people used the file scanner dngrep ( ) to scan files for the code

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
I've actually started supporting alter3go and miscreated BECAUSE I pirated their stuff and feel that they deserve it, but this kid that is spamming doesn't really get the internet. You don't lose supporters because ur S! gets leaked, if you are good enough you can even gain some, but coming to a site like these to act like a victim and promote ur things only makes me want to leak everything.
Could ypu share some new stuff of alt3rgo bro :)

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Has anyone got this please. BigPacks.ZombieSirisLooksVol1.1.
I think I have it. Give me a min and ill look....
Has anyone got this please. BigPacks.ZombieSirisLooksVol1.1.
Is this it? If not i did see it recently so have a search around...
3.5 gigs = grab it while you can
You may need to get your own dependencies or ask.

Give' em a like / follow if you like their stuff:

Password: keepinitrealz

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
@Vam2.xin3050

You can host on the HUB it makes many peoples life easier when you share free content and it should be the preferred way instead of external linking but you know that for sure aren't you ?
You did it before, but it seems you got suddenly unexpectedly dumber external linking which partly brakes the HUB efficiency keeping dependency tracking

i have only Hosted "HUB" i would never see your free content or know about it's existence at all

Last edited:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020

Brill. Thankyou

Reactions: Peterf66

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020

You may need to get your own dependencies or ask.

Brill. Thankyou

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Btw i think that the Creator who wrote this malicious Codepiece and conducted the Attack on everyone here was @JayJayWon
but i can't proof it fully, so take it still with a grain of salt but keep it in your backhead.
It's also a possibility that it was Miscreatedreality but pretty much only those 2 are possible to have done it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: eponge

CustomIsntIt

Nov 9, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of the nasty mod that was wiping people's data?

I would like to inspect the package.

Please PM me that file.
I don't know the filename of this package.
I was told that there was a mod that deleted people's folders..

The meshedvr needed to patch VaM and caused a rukkas..

I don't know the mod which this this.. but if anyone does. Please let me know name and if got it. To pm me

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
Btw i think that the Creator who wrote this malicious Codepiece and conducted the Attack on everyone here was @JayJayWon
but i can't proof it fully, so take it still with a grain of salt but keep it in your backhead.
It's also a possibility that it was Miscreatedreality but pretty much only those 2 are possible to have done it.
Thats QUITE an accusation to make, especially when the person you are accusing has done SO much for the VAM community. And you are basing this accusation off of... what? You cant proof it fully? (I think the word your looking for is prove) Okay then, can you "proof" it partially? Anything at all? I sub JayJayWon and he has not once given off any sort of vibes that he would do something like that. The only thing the attack did for him was create a bunch more work as he had to go in and change his plugins to work with the new security measures.

But mainly, he is one of the least greedy devs out there. ALL of his plugins are FREE except his best one, UIAssist, which he provides a completely FREE version that contains most of features of the paid version.

Now tell me what exactly would be his motivation here? To screw over all the people downloading the plugins he's made available for free?

Ridiculous.

Last edited:

espada9000

Oct 19, 2020

If you can, remember to give Sharr some love. Not the greatest work in my opinion, but at the very least not a lazy mix of morphs and Facegen textures sprinkled with others free assets. He deserves something. Anyway, here's your Twilek gals.
Where's Urbosa though?

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Hmmm.....
Right I don't like to feed the trolls but need to do this (sorry to anyone else)
my 32 camera array came from the local flea market called 황학동 시장 in english Hwanghak-dong market link here for you ( )
things here can go cheap if you like in the right places, i don't need anything flashy just something that can get 4096x4096 for my work, so i got my cameras from here
View attachment 1168944

My 32 camera array came to $1500 in usa money as i know where to go, from here i use my friends studio for my camera array but due to covid i can use it right now, base in south Korea where i've made very good contacts in the gaming industry now in my third year working as a Jr as a background 3d model engineer i make simple money but i work long hard hours 14 hours in crunch and around 10 normal time.

My dream is to make my own game one day, and working on games like i have and knowing the people i do i should be there by 28 y/o.

I really dislike people that dont know anything and just troll please get your facts right before attacking someone.
the skin textures i made was made using works dev tools i have here at home.

the people i know do know the games i've worked on within Vam and the studio i work for right now as well.

End of my text wall, like i said when i posted my models and assets RESPECT ME.
ive made 131 todate where your work i started upload my models 0ct 28 2020 do the math.

View attachment 1168952

again sorry people ill get to posting models and other bits
Man, we absolutely don't care about your life lmao. Ever since you came back here, you just post walls of text that encumber the posts, threatens us yet again, whines when people doesn't like you and share your shitty looks and skins that are on the hub. You post your things in 3 PLACES, yet you come here to post them AGAIN. Just stay on the hub and leave us in peace.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Man, we absolutely don't care about your life lmao. Ever since you came back here, you just post walls of text that encumber the posts, threatens us yet again, whines when people doesn't like you and share your shitty looks and skins that are on the hub. You post your things in 3 PLACES, yet you come here to post them AGAIN. Just stay on the hub and leave us in peace.
good luck. Because we're going to need buckets of Proactive cream to get rid of this zit. Someone call Proactive to sponsor this thread please. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheBlueBlood
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes