Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
here is a custom version of Crazy3dmodeler_Scarlett_J
ive changed the hair and the morph remade a new one so the patreon is different but its 99% the same as i used the same file to start it off.
ill upload it to the Hub here the link

ill post models here and in Vamhub for free i love making models for everyone but all i ask is respect guys.

Thank you

Enjoy Guys

licence is CC-BY-CC
1619635756.jpg 1619635743.jpg 1619635740.jpg VaM_F0bG9PFTUb.jpg

Last edited:

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
1619636939.png 1619636943.png 1619636947.png
VaM_WrFLM25Civ.jpg
( ive changed the morph remade a new one so the patreon is different but its 99% the same as i used the same file to start it off. )

ill post models here and in Vamhub for free i love making models for everyone but all i ask is respect guys.
licence is CC-BY-CC

Crazy3dModeler_LorenG_custom_model

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone have scratch_damage.png?

!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Female/ExFlavor/scratch_damage.png is not valid

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry for offtop (hopefuly mods sleep at this time), but what's the deal with high heels? Why most of my high heel assests DON'T HAVE ACTUAL HEELS?!, and some even don't have soles?!
If you have time share your content or the file names, I'd be interested, I haven't seen that many heels.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
hi !! please , can anyone get these plugins?
would be very useful to organize the library and create new scenes !!

I second that. I'd be very interested for var-looks-scanner. I thought about doing a similar plugin for assets cause I'm annoyed by so many assets but very few thumbnails.
I guess it creates generates a scene on the fly (generating the json? or manually adding atom by filename), loads it, triggers a shot with whatever method and saves it. In the end, it would be good to inject that shot within the var. Obviously the author won't do the last step to avoid modifying others content. VaM should block the listing of vars without an image to force creators to add them.

Reactions: VENTONORTE

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Apologies for noob VAM question. Are there any plugins that will make a person automatically react to touch/contact triggers? E.g. by moving / sound whatever? I know easymoan and various emotion plugins but none actually make the model move.. don't think I have the time or skill to add my own animations.. lus it takes something away from the experience if I know exactly what it's going to do! The only scene I know that does it really well is imprisoned by EdCrowley.
Thanks. H.
There's also cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTearsFullVer.10. Once excitement is high enough, the plugin does a temporary transformation to the chest/hip nodes so the person to which the plugin as attached will shake in a realistic way.

Reactions: hammond-fish

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
look if you feel my work is not good enough then stop spamming, i like to see your work and what you can do
as you can see others like my work.

out of respect if you don't have anything better to good to say or tribute to the thread eg models or assets stop spamming
i know you don't like me but get over yourself if you can make models or assets like me then dont worry im here ;)

chrome_1vUbAH6PRn.jpg

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
B
Hi,

I am Crazy3dmodeler,
and i want to show everyone that if you want my models then i can release a custom version of the models formy patreon.
im trying to protect my members and my work, i could go in to detail but i dont want to make another big wall of text.
if you want me to prove it pm me in discord :)
I know you who you are. Ive supported you in the past and I like your stuff.

Clutter Edit: see reply if you need to read our nonsense.

Beyond that I think you mean well and you seem a reasonable person and I like your work :-D

no titties to go back to this time :(

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 1168462 Need a date with Chloe Moretz this weekend... Anyone have a good version of hit girl??? :love:
I have a fantastic vector one. But you can get it here quicker :
Pm me if you have problem with the site and ill sort it.
EDIT: ive included it on the next page in a mega. Its a really accurate look imo. ALso if you want her to be a kickass superhero her costume is out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: beldritch

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
B

I know you who you are. Ive supported you in the past and I like your stuff. But you created countless posts saying the same basic thing...so you are wall of texting this thread... but youre not actually addressing the observation that you are a pirate too and no better than anyone else ...and actually worse because you profit from stealing the likeness of others. While pirates simply share what they paid for.
Im not being nasty...just pointing out a certain hypocrisy between some creators...

You're trying to protect your patreons? and work? but you too stole some of that and in time many successful patreons who make money from trademarked and copyrighted material and famous likeness' will start to be taken down by lawyers and by Patreon itself. Happened on Youtube then Switch etc. And then they will go after VAM probably.

So any creator who openly is promoting their stuff on this thread and or criticizes others for sharing it (or attempts to guilt them) ....should just be aware that unless their work is 100% original...then they too are already one of us haha

Beyond that I think you mean well and you seem a reasonable person and I like your work :-D

no titties to go back to this time :(
i understand what your saying but all the textures are all made by me in photoshop and in my works software this is why i work fast using tools from the trade is a big help.

• Angry
Reactions: pollenart
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes