Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Try this.

View attachment 1167134

Repacked to .var
I have no idea why VAM add a boatload of references to things that aren't included...

I know it's cool to rag on Brie, but I wanna shag her anyway ;)
I tried to convert this one myself but my archive is missing a face decal called "mu4-1.png" I wondered whether it was important since her face looked a little basic. I see it's not in your archive either, did you get an error when you loaded the scene up?

I think if VaM can't find a file it looks in your vars and adds a reference if it finds it. When converting Princess Ann I had to edit them to make sure they were using the right source package and not just one that included it.

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
you saved my day bro, thank you a lot :love: , could you plz share Lisa Mari, JenniferL, NA-EUM, Poki.It could be great
------------------------------
Here are latest ver from Miscreated for you guys, hope you like it
Hi, excuse me but there is so many "bundles" from miscreated, i'm a bit confuse.
Is this BodyHandling.35 got this plugin too ? (pose camera)

Or is this something else ?
Thank you anyway for having sharing this plugin because all links on Kemono are weird and useless actually.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah thank you kindly for that repack but your meta.json is an absolute mess, sorry. You should make another clean install, and copy the content of that Larson look, to repack properly because VAM will mess things up with too much content. It will reference the exact same duplicate files randomly from other vars.
Once VAM 2.0 hits I'll secure the bestest of goodies and nuke the rest. No interest in cleaning that mess.

Here are the original files:

The face decal reference is wrong, easy fix.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
ill make a custom F95 version and post on here in the next day or two.
like i said im happy to work with everyone here and i hope other creators see what good can come out of this as well not attacking and just getting along with everyone, this virus has made me see things in a different light i want to make models for everyone

View attachment 1167218 View attachment 1167219 View attachment 1167228 View attachment 1167230
ill upload her when i can ok
I like your work! This model is great but as this is the share thread...so maybe you can help me with the following?

EDIT: see the reply is you need to read this nonsense lol

I look forward to what ever you want to share...and if you just want to 'take' ...that's ok too!
When we're not sharing...we're all blood suckers haha...which is why it's called VAM'pires (oh dear lol ;)

vampires.jpg

Last edited:

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
I like your work! This model is great but as this is the share thread...so maybe you can help me with the following?

If you have them pls share. That is what this thread is for. There are many which are not for sharing but this is the share thread.

Yes it is odd to ask the creator but id rather have them from you if possible and thank you personally.
Reign was on here sharing which was good of him...and a few others openly and anon.
I hope to share my recent work too when done. That's what this thread is...a share thread.
Not primarily a promote / debate or even support thread. It's a share thread first and foremost.

I look forward to what ever you want to share...and if you just want to 'take' ...that's ok too!
When we're not sharing...we're all blood suckers haha...which is why it's called VAM'pires (oh dear lol ;)

View attachment 1167293
i can make custom models of them i make many morphs when i make a model so happy to make these models and put them on the vam hub for free
im here to build bridges

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Hi, excuse me but there is so many "bundles" from miscreated, i'm a bit confuse.
Is this BodyHandling.35 got this plugin too ? (pose camera)

Or is this something else ?
Thank you anyway for having sharing this plugin because all links on Kemono are weird and useless actually.
Full stuff

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
Doesnt matter which model I have. I always change the body to my liking ALWAYS.
i have no problem with that's for your personal use, each to their own and thats why there is sliders in vam.
i make models as i love to make them not to tell people what they should like i make all types for all different tastes .
the thicc and thin is a starting point for people as many dont know how to use vam or some just want to get it over and done with an move on to the next model.

Last edited:

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
i have no problem with that that's for your personal use, each to their own and thats why there is sliders in vam.
i make models as i love to make them not to tell people what they should like i make all types for all different tastes .
the thicc and thin is a starting point for people as many dont know how to use vam or some just want to get it over and done with an move on to the next model.
Yeah I make most of my assets from DAZ stuff I already have, but cool looks are always welcome.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Sorry for offtop (hopefuly mods sleep at this time), but what's the deal with high heels? Why most of my high heel assests DON'T HAVE ACTUAL HEELS?!, and some even don't have soles?!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Anon2469
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes