Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
there was news on patreon post that patreon is finding a way to take them all the API scraping sites down for good.
i love your avatar, crazy3dkitty. This news would make you happy right ? I would love to share your stuff here indeed.
I just dont know why you fudging hate us but intend to advertise your new tier here and then delete the comment so quickly. Unluckily I couldn’t capture that but just so you know my dear little kitty. In the end, you are the loser after insulting us here.

Last edited:

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
i love your avatar, crazy3dkitty. This news would make you happy right ? I would love to share your stuff here indeed.
I just dont know why you fudging hate us but intend to advertise your new tier here and then delete the comment so quickly. Unluckily I couldn’t capture that but just so you know my dear little kitty. In the end, you are the loser after insulting us here.
I dont hate anyone if someone came to me and said can we post your work here i would of came to an arrangement with you all, but you did not you went behind my back posting my work when i state not sharing on any site only for personal use.

so im still happy to work with you all and come to an arrangement.
i would give you my work after a set time.
you have to remember time costs in the real world i work so hard for my money in making games for people and coming home to make vam models when i could be sleeping i feel a little payment is not much to ask.

ill leave it in your ball court guys work together or not...

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
I can make models for you all here if you like me too i can do requests
im happy to post them here and in the vam hub, i never said i will not make models for free
and i do ask my members and people in vam discord you can come up to me and ill make models for you.

Reactions: Striff

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
im happy to post them here and in the vam hub, i never said i will not make models for free
and i do ask my members and people in vam discord you can come up to me and ill make models for you.
i love the way you settle things but you know why we're here right? i love friendly creator but this thread just too sick to creator, you can be here but just dont be sad like Reignmocap. He did his best:confused:

Apr 15, 2020
Hi
Sorry for digging this old message but i would like to know if the DoF (Depth of Field) included into (Pose Camera Plugin for automatic camera movements and much more) from miscreatedreality work with your method ?
The DoF from McGrubber is useless because it didn't work with reshade (a shame because it's really great), and the DoF shaders works fine but they are difficult to use into animations scenes.
Thanks for any replies, and sorry for any errors in my sentences, english isn't my native language.
I have absolutely no idea, give it a try and let us know!

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Can you show us samples of your work? I didn't see any in the thread.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
=====================================

jungsu315 (Best of) : U-BI Look

Hub Link:

Download Link:

=====================================
Do you happen to have the Rebeca look?

Reactions: frewgew

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
I can recognize her stuff from anywhere :ROFLMAO: God she really needs to improve if she wants any fans. Maybe 1 week to make a model isn't long enough.. Most of them looks like a bulldozer ran on them

so let's work together....
You do know on what site you are right? And after the countless different profiles you've made too..

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
So anyone wants models pm me in discord im happy to help you and if people want me to post models here im happy to as well.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Alright, so first of all, you treat us as chinese
" i can play the API game too my chinese friends. "

Second, why did you come here to announce that you can give models for free? Just post them on the damn hub or in the multiple vam discords. You KNOW that you're not really liked here. Yet you keep coming back by making other accounts. Are you really that desperate to get fans?

Also, if you are giving out your models for free, then why do you complain and need bots to tell you that people here are giving out your models? Since they are free

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes