Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Instead of re-hashing all this....again...just take her/his message at face value and move on. No need to start this all over again. If he/she is here to provide something rather then nothing and attacking, best to leave it at that and just move on and not de-rail this thread yet again. There are ppl that do enjoy their work. Please, go to PM for this argument stuff. We don't want to see it....again...for several pages...

Mar 24, 2018
You are a hero without cape, sir.

¿Could I ask you where did you find the content, or, in the best case than you are subscribed to that patreon, share it by Kemono Party?

Im very interested in the full lioness and the cow.
<--- Thanks, his is where I got the models, this dude is pretty kewl. Afraid I'll have to disappoint you, since my subscription ran out. I was only subscribed for a bit to the guy to get some models and I figured I'd share what he had. I see he's made some new stuff, so there's that reason to at least throw a few bucks at him for his library.

burner772

May 16, 2020
=====================================

jungsu315 (Best of) : U-BI Look

Hub Link:

Download Link:

=====================================
do you have some of their pregnant ones? with requirements

animadog

Apr 11, 2021
Hi guys do you have these?
Milanin.Kira_2
MK_47.LOOKS_Monica
Niko3DX.N3D Claire v2 0329.1
vecterror.vecterror03v1_0
THX

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
tum.PNG
chrome_Uc0kJRNOck.jpg
My new texture will be on all models the free models as well, i want a good vr experience with the models for everyone
my next free model on the hub over the weekend
my old skin textures free for everyone will texture to do some work to get it on the models as its a raw texture but everyone is welcome to this

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
im new to this
so Virt A Mate is like an newer 3d sex villa or?

also i wonder if you can import any Daz 3D assets?
i will probably get the creator edition soon

if it wasnt for the bad hairs these characters and renders has almost Daz 3d quality

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
so Virt A Mate is like an newer 3d sex villa or?
It lets you (VR-)interact with converted assets of Blender or whatever. You can switch around between characters or clothing and easily sculpt the face/body depending on the morphs you installed. Although it's all still young, people work towards all sorts of things like realistic facial expression. There's also a play button for animation so if you add movements yourself or download someone's scene, you could set yourself up for a stripshow on the moon, in a castle or forest or something. Let's you switch characters or clothing at any time and movements stay. You can add audio, too.

Imagine all the mindblowing sex shit you could do.

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Most people don't realize that piracy ≠ lost revenue. People pirating stuff are most likely not going to or can't afford to pay for the stuff they are getting. Revenue is lost when people pirate multiplayer games, the loses stack on server costs. If someone is going to pay, they will pay eventually. Those who can't or won't pay most likely will never pay and will simply move on if they can't get for free. You should consider piracy boards as your free advertisements, if more people pirate your stuff they will talk more about your stuff and legit paying customers will notice you more.

Thanks to everyone who are contributing the contents (stolen or not, even creators steal from other, eg. stenzelo), i wouldn't really play VaM more if I wouldn't find this forum. Who knows I may start paying for good contents in the future but probably not to those salty ones.
thanks, does anyone have it or is it in the torrent? EDIT: not in torrent :(

Last edited:

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
And has anyone seen a good Brie Larson aka as Cpt Marvel aka that chick from the Room aka professional Bitc....
View attachment 1163246
Try this.

Larson.jpg

Repacked to .var
I have no idea why VAM add a boatload of references to things that aren't included...

I know it's cool to rag on Brie, but I wanna shag her anyway ;)

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Try this.

View attachment 1167134

Repacked to .var
I have no idea why VAM add a boatload of references to things that aren't included...

I know it's cool to rag on Brie, but I wanna shag her anyway ;)
Yeah thank you kindly for that repack but your meta.json is an absolute mess, sorry. You should make another clean install, and copy the content of that Larson look, to repack properly because VAM will mess things up with too much content. It will reference the exact same duplicate files randomly from other vars.

Reactions: pigtamer69
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes