Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Has anyone got these files Please.. They are missing in mine.

!> Not ready for load. Invalid load path or params
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/pei xitongpifu Kayla/Face4.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/gaoguang1/gg2.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/d_makeup_15.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/pei xitongpifu Kayla/Face4.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/gaoguang1/gg2.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/d_makeup_15.png is not valid

Last edited:

MikegpX01

Dec 8, 2020
Anybody manage to get the lookalikes that dropped on the hub today by this guy named ? He was on the hub for like an hour and then all of the sudden his Patreon and Vam Hub resources vanished. I was able to snag pics and names but that's all I got.

Jewel Drypuss
Saturday Night Girls
Teri Lyan
Revel Wilting
Ginger Freckled Girl
I got you. They are 'unusual' versions, but I kinda like them...a lot

burner772

May 16, 2020

If you can, remember to give Sharr some love. Not the greatest work in my opinion, but at the very least not a lazy mix of morphs and Facegen textures sprinkled with others free assets. He deserves something. Anyway, here's your Twilek gals.
I can't really afford to pay Sharr right now, but I do like that they aren't just doing the same things everyone else is doing.

It feels like most of stuff in virt-a-mate feels very interchangable (lot of the same body types, species, textures) But Sharr does some more original stuff, even if they are quite clearly inspired by existing artwork sometimes, it takes effort to bring that into Virt-a-mate. Sharr and BioChrisd, Who seems to use completely original morphs, even if they can be a bit off sometimes.

Reactions: WetZoner

Eish

Dec 9, 2020
Anybody manage to get the lookalikes that dropped on the hub today by this guy named ? He was on the hub for like an hour and then all of the sudden his Patreon and Vam Hub resources vanished. I was able to snag pics and names but that's all I got.

Jewel Drypuss
Saturday Night Girls
Teri Lyan
Revel Wilting
Ginger Freckled Girl
What happened to his content? Why do you think it was removed?

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone have these?
Also i need hair models, I saw that they are from Roac, but I'm not sure -_-

=====================================

jungsu315 (Best of) : U-BI Look

Hub Link:

Download Link:

=====================================

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
As the party is still down..so .lookin for the work of the talented crzy3dmodeler (not in the torrent?)

This looks the biz lol

And...the awesome cgstudio latest

View attachment 1165161
C&G up to date

CantStopSmoking

Apr 12, 2021
Any chance anyone could get me Rernat's new scenes? They're interactive animated scenes that look amazing but you have to pay for them :(

Reactions: Heatwave

Aequaliz

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone got that Scarlett lookalike made by Crazy3dmodeler?

Requesting the new look from Niko3dx as well (Ariana):

Reactions: pigtamer69
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes