Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elixi0r57

Apr 13, 2019
Hey,
Super the big pack of 300 giga +. I downloaded everything and now I'm only looking for the scenes (dance, sex...), you have to filter the messages from December 2020 to today or someone had the idea of grouping the scenes on a link (dec2020-today) ?

Thanks ^^ Sorry for English

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Also for isskini
Converted these shoes. Also found another model (loub peep hole) which was missing some textures so I took the same texture. To keep the structure the same, I left the (same) textures files in each directory so the file went from 70MB to 140MB..

How to use: you need to equip these shoes (which in fact contains only the Main part). And also Harli heels but then remove the Main part (customize, Main, Shader, Hide material).

If anyone can give me more shoes to convert, I'll do it because the foot fetish in me is telling me we don't have that many shoes ? Or even names might help as I probably have them on my HD somewhere ..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Hey,
Super the big pack of 300 giga +. I downloaded everything and now I'm only looking for the scenes (dance, sex...), you have to filter the messages from December 2020 to today or someone had the idea of grouping the scenes on a link (dec2020-today) ?

Thanks ^^ Sorry for English
You might want to download the thumbnails previews from here:
If you group them by tag (or something like that) in explorer, you should be able to get them sorted so you can find scenes only.

At the moment, I'm very annoyed by all the (nice) assets which don't have a thumbnail. It's not nice to browse all these empty icons in VaM :(

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
anybody got

Anybody got either of these yet?

BlackJack10, jeez, that was fast! Both those messages happened while I was typing.

If you can, remember to give Sharr some love. Not the greatest work in my opinion, but at the very least not a lazy mix of morphs and Facegen textures sprinkled with others free assets. He deserves something. Anyway, here's your Twilek gals.

greybear8

Aug 30, 2020
A while back someone posted a big var with a lot of Mass Effect content, there was a lot of stuff in there with dependencies that I wasn't interested in so re-created vars for just Liara and the Normandy interior. Posted here if anyone wants:

YOU ARE GHAAAD!

Reactions: ThaHellHound

yomuiax

Apr 21, 2021
Also for isskini
Converted these shoes. Also found another model (loub peep hole) which was missing some textures so I took the same texture. To keep the structure the same, I left the (same) textures files in each directory so the file went from 70MB to 140MB..

How to use: you need to equip these shoes (which in fact contains only the Main part). And also Harli heels but then remove the Main part (customize, Main, Shader, Hide material).

If anyone can give me more shoes to convert, I'll do it because the foot fetish in me is telling me we don't have that many shoes ? Or even names might help as I probably have them on my HD somewhere ..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made those before covid but if i remember correctly the texture was not the same, probably just the normal map for the stitching.
Here the originals

• Red Heart
Reactions: eponge

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
View attachment 1126613
You must disable both AA (MSAA etc) in the game settings and disable post effects

EDIT:
View attachment 1127883

If anyone gets better settings i'd love to try. really want to customize the outline colors
maybe will share some test scenes
Hi
Sorry for digging this old message but i would like to know if the DoF (Depth of Field) included into (Pose Camera Plugin for automatic camera movements and much more) from miscreatedreality work with your method ?
The DoF from McGrubber is useless because it didn't work with reshade (a shame because it's really great), and the DoF shaders works fine but they are difficult to use into animations scenes.
Thanks for any replies, and sorry for any errors in my sentences, english isn't my native language.

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Anybody manage to get the lookalikes that dropped on the hub today by this guy named ? He was on the hub for like an hour and then all of the sudden his Patreon and Vam Hub resources vanished. I was able to snag pics and names but that's all I got.

Jewel Drypuss
Saturday Night Girls
Teri Lyan
Revel Wilting
Ginger Freckled Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes