Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

nebka94

Jan 15, 2020
hello , Anyone have this ?

Thanks a Lot

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hi there!

Well. I´ve got no request in the first instance. Netherless I hope my post is not going to be deleted anyway. It´s just a note for you guys here. as my Nickname might suggest and maybe one or two people here might know already my (our) work I am Gato, the main producer behind C&G-STUDIO.

So what the heck do I want here? Actually nothing in particular. For me there is no reason to start this "oh no they´re stealing our stuff and I am gonna whine about it" discussion. And let´s be honest, there is nothing we could do about anyway even if we wanted to. So for me I mean for real I feel honored in a strange way. Our stuff seems worthy enough to be shared in this community and even more. People seem to be really interested in our work! Thats just exciting! I also know this "ex-forum" yiff-party. Even older MoCaps getting "updated" to work properly again and so on and so on ( things we can´t do because there is simply not enough time left due normal production). We also got to know about this whole yiff-party thingy. So that was a forum I actually didn´t like. It was way to unpersonal. It was just about careless sharing. But this here is something different. You people take your time, discuss things and even give some great feedbacks I would never get anywhere else. Some of you hate us, some of you love us, some of you don´t belive in a future and some of you think we´re gonna explode. Inbetween there is always a bit of shitpost vs lovepost. and this is something with character. Summarized under all pirates I like you the most :p

If there would ever be a request from me I would just want to request to slow the sharing down a bit. Please don´t share your "possibilities" everywhere you can but try to keep it in a small range. What we do is possible only because of the support we get. Honestly 2 years ago I didn´t even thought for a second how far we could get until now. We´re spending almost every $ we got from our patreons for improvements. Even more, we got in an overall debt because of the 3100€ MoCap suit (1.2k sponsored) and various things around it. There are also dancing classes, new upcoming actresses and maybe one or two 3D artist wich need to be payed besides of the ordinary studio costs. I would really love to cut my full time job (@ krosos...yeah, dude....we have real jobs) to a part time job but the support doesn´t allow it until now. We´re close in reaching our next targets but its still a longer road to go. So I don´t wanna whine around too much but just wanted to give you a small insight also. This studio is a great chance and hopefully all this upcoming costs and so on will not break our / my neck. Lets see...

Take care of yourself! Peace
You sound honest but forgive my skepticanilism i still waiting for a sign of good will i mean 2 years and how much of older production value you set free ? ;)
I hope you reach your goals and don't forget to party this out then with your team and drinking a lot ;)

"Sipp that Bootle full rum Mate" Arrr.

Last edited:

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
All of TGC scenes in one var.
I attached the dependencies in text file.

Note: Kinky Pleasures crashes vam when trying to load a new scene after it (like the WeebU scenes) so do a hard reset after using the scene.

Could someone reupload this please?

buddyh11

Jul 9, 2020
anyone have this amazing-looking guy? :D <3
Hello everybody,
does someone has this one? would really appreciate...

thx in advance
here he is

i also have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes