Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ4EL

Apr 26, 2021
guys can you help me? i need some missing files for vam.

vanon.Sammy_B.4
vecterror_vecterror03v1_0.latest

Feb 6, 2019
This one was particularly interesting to me so I subbed to callimohu and grabbed all their stuff. imo they're not nearly as nice first-hand as they are in the example renders, but eh.

More callimohu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rkrcubed

Aug 13, 2020
Hi all,
Other than some of reign's motion captures, are there any good looping dance vars?
Might be fun to have them as a "screensaver" playing while I am studying / listening to music...

Thanks in advance.

btw, that glance plugin is fire! :love:

Last edited:

2st0n3d

Jul 24, 2020
here he is

i also have

hi, thanks, but something is missing
"!> Could not find morph by uid /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/splineVR spline-c62049fe.vmi or name splineVR spline referenced in save file"

kind regards

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
You sound honest but forgive my skepticanilism i still waiting for a sign of good will i mean 2 years and how much of older production value you set free ? ;)
I hope you reach your goals and don't forget to party this out then with your team and drinking a lot ;)

"Sipp that Bootle full rum Mate" Arrr.
That song is a bit old so i would sugest something a bit more with the times! ..... how about ALESTORM? Drink!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That song is a bit old so i would sugest something a bit more with the times! ..... how about ALESTORM? Drink!
There is no Life in this the Shanty of Treasure Island has a very deep meaning but you must listen carefully to understand it.
You could interpret it in 2 ways by mistake but the story is really shocking it divides good and evil but nothing seems like you might think at first.:)

Last edited:

MozoPoiluche

Apr 24, 2018
Hello Everyone

Since the big 360 go's torrent, Are there a new "all-in-one" clothes pack uploaded here? I know this thread is full of content but 486 pages is long to go through.

Thanks for the repplies and sorry for my english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes