Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumalion

Aug 7, 2019
Does anyone have any of these things by putz?

TimTaylor2007

Jul 1, 2018
Hi,
i am still looking for:

Can someone please share that?

Thanks! :)

waifu420

Apr 18, 2021
hi all
sorry if somebody ask for this but does anybody have those ?

Bexi Lelle

A MILF Beauty

Figure I'd add another to the list, VirtualREM Long Hair12

Still looking for

Ness

Alix

by Itoa

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
random question yall....so when im in vr and I want to posses a head I do it so I can see his pov but these green orbs are distracting... how do I make them invisible or turn them off?

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018

Hello Bro can u share Casting Vol 1 & 2 , Having an Affair Vol 1 & 2 and Nurse Love Vol 1...

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
Hey, are you sure you're using my tool? My tool only resolves missing dependencies from another directory you put aside. Depending on which version you use it will either try to fix the dependencies by copying VARs (which doesn't make sense, as new VARs require more dependences...) or extract files from VARs and repoint your saves, presets, hair etc. to these files instead of dependant VARs. No version of my tool would create a VAR! :D Mind though, that even with all dependencies fixed, VAM will still complain about missing VARs, as they stay in dependency manifest, although in reality nothing will be missing.
Ummm, Yes...Unless this is not your tool. And Vamifier2 is the only tool/scan I have used.

Your tool: Vamifier2 ?
Command I Used:
java -jar Vamifier2.jar --fix-all --write
Date Downloaded: April 10th, 2021

Below are two of the VARs created during the scan(s). These VARs did not exist prior to scan, but did after the scan when I woke up. I noticed them immediately thanks to the odd file names making them stand out. I knew for sure they were made during/from scan when I looked at their created date/time. They were created right at the same time my existing VAR files were shown to be modified by the scan.

They aren't a big deal or anything and were all very small in size. Ive just been VERY curious as to why they were created and where the files they contain were pulled from. I'm assuming from the SAVES file but i guess it could have taken them from VAR files as well.

The files created in the SAVES folder were MUCH bigger in size. Almost all of them contained textures and morphs ONLY, no jsons or anything, meaning the files are basically useless. Unlesssss...some VARS reference these files and need them... so the tool finds them and put them in the SAVES folder for the VAR to find?? Is that how it works? If so, why doesn't the tool just put the files the VAR needs in the VAR itself?

ANYWAYS, thx for your time!!

Created VARs info.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes