Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedXymox

May 31, 2017
Hello Bro can u share Casting Vol 1 & 2 , Having an Affair Vol 1 & 2 and Nurse Love Vol 1...
I don`t have Vol 1 for HavingAnAffair and Casting, sorry, only Vol 2.
And for nurse love Vol 1, check the other reply of mine.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
You can easy fix single Vars deps. in the Meta or Scene...
I will make a little Tutorial later..

The Goal is to have the BigPacks as a Base.... and you just have to Edit your single Scenes or Looks
to have much lesser Vars.

Like i done it with the Original Meshed Files i uploaded here

With the Bigpacks you can have a big Build with around 100 Vars...
Without but with the same Content... You come easy to 1000 Vars or more...
= Load Time and Performance...
Ya my concern is not with those dependencies, the ones listed in the META. The issue for me is: When I come across skins, hairs, clothes, morphs presets, textures, etc that I like from a certain look, I save them as presets and use JayjayWons UIassist to load those elements onto my current looks. So if I don't like a looks hair, body, skin, outfit, pose, etc, I just press its corresponding button to randomly load one of my saved presets, and I keep doing that until I find the best one. It's great! It's like getting to mix and match the best parts using the hottest girls!

THE PROBLEM IS... if I delete the individual VARs and use your bigpacks or one ive created, those presets BREAK! Because VAM only looks for the individual VAR so has no way of knowing the files it's looking for are still there, just in a slightly different location. I was hoping there was a way to force VAM to rescan the AddonPackages folder in order to force it to look for the actual files it needs instead of looking for the VAR that contains them.

rkenfl79

Sep 8, 2019
Ummm, Yes...Unless this is not your tool. And Vamifier2 is the only tool/scan I have used.

Your tool: Vamifier2 ?
Command I Used:
java -jar Vamifier2.jar --fix-all --write
Date Downloaded: April 10th, 2021

Below are two of the VARs created during the scan(s). These VARs did not exist prior to scan, but did after the scan when I woke up. I noticed them immediately thanks to the odd file names making them stand out. I knew for sure they were made during/from scan when I looked at their created date/time. They were created right at the same time my existing VAR files were shown to be modified by the scan.

They aren't a big deal or anything and were all very small in size. Ive just been VERY curious as to why they were created and where the files they contain were pulled from. I'm assuming from the SAVES file but i guess it could have taken them from VAR files as well.

The files created in the SAVES folder were MUCH bigger in size. Almost all of them contained textures and morphs ONLY, no jsons or anything, meaning the files are basically useless. Unlesssss...some VARS reference these files and need them... so the tool finds them and put them in the SAVES folder for the VAR to find?? Is that how it works? If so, why doesn't the tool just put the files the VAR needs in the VAR itself?

ANYWAYS, thx for your time!!

View attachment 1208401
what's wrong with those characters?

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Ya my concern is not with those dependencies, the ones listed in the META. The issue for me is: When I come across skins, hairs, clothes, morphs presets, textures, etc that I like from a certain look, I save them as presets and use JayjayWons UIassist to load those elements onto my current looks. So if I don't like a looks hair, body, skin, outfit, pose, etc, I just press its corresponding button to randomly load one of my saved presets, and I keep doing that until I find the best one. It's great! It's like getting to mix and match the best parts using the hottest girls!

THE PROBLEM IS... if I delete the individual VARs and use your bigpacks or one ive created, those presets BREAK! Because VAM only looks for the individual VAR so has no way of knowing the files it's looking for are still there, just in a slightly different location. I was hoping there was a way to force VAM to rescan the AddonPackages folder in order to force it to look for the actual files it needs instead of looking for the VAR that contains them.
Thats normal, you have to make new Presets for UiAssist.

I alrdy talked about, the Var System of Virt a Mate is just "Fubar".

lets hope they do it better in Vam 2.0...

btw:
arround 70-80% of all Looks and Scenes from Virt a Mate Creators are just Broken with the needed Vars...
They dont build Content with a new Fresh Builds, then they have Dependients with Depentiends with Dependients.
You have to build Content with a Fresh Build and only the Vars you realy want to use with it.
Or it will be Fubar.

Last edited:

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
A few More..

the ELF girl seen not work for me...i put the var file in but nothing appear in game...can u help?

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Ummm, Yes...Unless this is not your tool. And Vamifier2 is the only tool/scan I have used.

Your tool: Vamifier2 ?
Command I Used:
java -jar Vamifier2.jar --fix-all --write
Date Downloaded: April 10th, 2021

Below are two of the VARs created during the scan(s). These VARs did not exist prior to scan, but did after the scan when I woke up. I noticed them immediately thanks to the odd file names making them stand out. I knew for sure they were made during/from scan when I looked at their created date/time. They were created right at the same time my existing VAR files were shown to be modified by the scan.

They aren't a big deal or anything and were all very small in size. Ive just been VERY curious as to why they were created and where the files they contain were pulled from. I'm assuming from the SAVES file but i guess it could have taken them from VAR files as well.
Hmmm, indeed, that's my tool. But again - it doesn't create any VARs, it only pulls them from your "repositrory" structure, as needed. So they must be somewhere out there. And of course when it pulls them it puts them in AddonPackages, not saves, which makes it even stranger. :D Anyway - don't bother with this old version, as I changed code so much that I can't even fix it now. The new version, which is amost done now, doesn't write into your existing dirs, but creates a clean directory stucture with single instance of each morph, hair and clothing (it scans and hashes all your data first) and then copies all your settings (VAPSs) and saves, repointing references to these new, deduplicated elements. Makes much more sense, than blindly copying cascades of dependencies.

My tool will do exactly that for you.

DeathDragon5858

May 20, 2021
The scene isn't there to start. If i go to the save scene file outside of VAm its in there but in VAM Virtual sweetheart is not a scene i can click on to start.
Try going to "All Scene Browser" button. It shows up there, but not regular open scene for me. A lot of stuff I have installed only seem to show up there.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
What is Vamifier2 ?
A few post above I told not to bother with Vamifier2, but to wait for 3: The new version, which is amost done now, doesn't write into your existing dirs, but creates a clean directory stucture with single instance of each morph, hair and clothing (it scans and hashes all your data first) and then copies all your settings (VAPSs) and saves, repointing references to these new, deduplicated elements. Makes much more sense, than blindly copying cascades of dependencies.

As an example - I have about 111000 morphs (yay!) in all my VARs and directories. After hashing it seems that only about 8000 (yes!) of them are unique.

initpassw2

Nov 27, 2020
A few post above I told not to bother with Vamifier2, but to wait for 3: The new version, which is amost done now, doesn't write into your existing dirs, but creates a clean directory stucture with single instance of each morph, hair and clothing (it scans and hashes all your data first) and then copies all your settings (VAPSs) and saves, repointing references to these new, deduplicated elements. Makes much more sense, than blindly copying cascades of dependencies.

As an example - I have about 111000 morphs (yay!) in all my VARs and directories. After hashing it seems that only about 8000 (yes!) of them are unique.
Can't wait for this, do you have a thread of your own or another location or do you only post about it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes