Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Regarding the recent shares of VaM_LO (Thanks Dave0114)

Kera and Saki are not showing up in Scene Browser

Anyone know where those two models are found.

Could be due to var file name, they are oddly just numbered without VaM_LO name; heck don't even have model name in file path of var o_O
I have just tested Saki. She shows up on main scene page. But she needs a addon that i don't have... VaMChan.Hair_Headband_Hairstyles_Addition02.1
And this file..

Last edited:
May 5, 2021
A VAR is just a zip file. Open one up and take a look.
So vam doesn't put some sort of info in the zip? Guess I didn't think it was that simple, should have just tried it first lol, thanks.

edit: I'm missing something. it needs a meta.json maybe, which is easy enough to copy and change from another var, but I still can't get the content to show up in vam

Last edited:

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020

Here's the black widow outfit & hairstyles for a fan service actress duo.

thank you !

Reactions: Disqu

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
I am once again asking for your financial support:
Hi everyone, wondering if anyone has this from JoyBoy?

It's been requested twice by others before but no success. Perhaps this time we get lucky!
If you have one creator to support, please support JoyBoy. I'll share to raise attention but only if some of you pirate fools promise to sub and toss him a few bux. He makes awesome VAM stuff so please show him some love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I need these files. Please look if you have 'em and can share 'em. Thanx

A1X.Sofie.latest
A1X.Ivy.latest
A1X.Violet.latest
Nameerf.Alien.latest
Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest
Nameerf.molly.latest
Nameerf.Ivory.latest
Nameerf.Lolita.latest
Nameerf.purl.latest
Nameerf.Purly.latest
Nameerf.Coco+Hair.latest
Nameerf.Aussie.latest
Nameerf.pic1.latest
Nameerf.pic2.latest
Nameerf.pic3.latest
Nameerf.pic4.latest
MEW.Android_girl_with_Confidential_suit.1
miscreated.BodyHandlingPoseCamScene.2
mitch.maria3.latest

Last edited:

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Can't wait for this, do you have a thread of your own or another location or do you only post about it here?
Well, if this site allows it, a thread would indeed more handy for debugging/fixing than private messages. But I have no idea if I can create new threads here.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
So vam doesn't put some sort of info in the zip? Guess I didn't think it was that simple, should have just tried it first lol, thanks.

edit: I'm missing something. it needs a meta.json maybe, which is easy enough to copy and change from another var, but I still can't get the content to show up in vam
Are paths in the zip exactly in the same places as loose files in VAM? Do you restart VAM after placing your VAR?

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020

Yes the meta.json is important but its just a simple text file as well. You can use 7zip and notepad to make them if you are so inclined.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
C
If you have one creator to support, please support JoyBoy. I'll share to raise attention but only if some of you pirate fools promise to sub and toss him a few bux. He makes awesome VAM stuff so please show him some love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I need these files. Please look if you have 'em and can share 'em. Thanx

A1X.Sofie.latest
A1X.Ivy.latest
krb.pernille2.latest
MEW.Android_girl_with_Confidential_suit.1
mitch.maria3.latest
MR.DJ_Outfit.latest
Nameerf.Alien.latest
Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest
Nameerf.molly.latest
Nameerf.pic1.latest
Nameerf.pic2.latest
Nameerf.pic3.latest
Nameerf.pic4.latest
WhitePimp.Mia_look.1
Wolverine333.Maria_2_0_1_.latest
Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest
could you share this plz, bro

Apr 22, 2018
Guys, someone tell me please, why does the penis fly out of the vagina? I create a scene, but when playing the animation, penis crashes, or is not inserted. Is there a tutorial on how to insert it? (mouse + keyboard) :unsure:
My "pro" tip for this is to use collider editor so you will be able to see the collision shapes that makes things not work/fit and edit the collision in your models.
Many models get kind of messed up in the physics by some morphs and you need collider editor for the repair.

Reactions: 3D_Adict

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
In regards to making VARs, you are meant to be able to reference the folder and not have to individually list all the files but I found sometimes that didn't work. I resorted to listing every file individually and still have problems.
On the Tali var I linked a few pages back the morph doesn't appear to work. I still have not worked out why.

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
i'm desperate making texture, someone could plz help me with a tutorial to make it plz View attachment 1209784
Here you go.. I just put this together in a few minutes, but its better than nothing.
You could use gimp or photoshop and clean it up more.
Tutorial on how I created it:
- Saved the photo you shared
- Opened it into photoshop
- Aligned it
- Increased size to 1000px using alienskin blow-up
- Saved as Jpeg
- Opened in Facegen
- Saved as G2F texture using default skin

The Zip has a PSD in it.

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
Here you go.. I just put this together in a few minutes, but its better than nothing.
You could use gimp or photoshop and clean it up more.
Tutorial on how I created it:
- Saved the photo you shared
- Opened it into photoshop
- Aligned it
- Increased size to 1000px using alienskin blow-up
- Saved as Jpeg
- Opened in Facegen
- Saved as G2F texture using default skin

The Zip has a PSD in it.
I ran back through it and recorded it, so you could see it.

kakaka2103021

Jan 19, 2021
Does anybody have this? thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes