Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
yeah. here's the var I tried to make for reference
From quick look - it looks 100% legit. But the question is - why are you trying to create a VAR? Unless you want to publish it in the hub, VARs have absolutely no point and suck big time.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
My "pro" tip for this is to use collider editor so you will be able to see the collision shapes that makes things not work/fit and edit the collision in your models.
Many models get kind of messed up in the physics by some morphs and you need collider editor for the repair.
You can use SexHelper plugin to auto align the penis and vagina and keep them aligned.

drkmsk

Dec 11, 2020
Good Evening Gentlemen. Does somebody happen to have this outfit?

Thanks in advance!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
thanks a lot bro, it means everything to me indeed
Step before it Identifying the "Natural Face" (reverse enginering any Manipulation) finding Layer 0 and it's Real Skull
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: She's a miracle she lost her Virginity twice at Defloration and at Woodmancasting ;)

She was a brillmodel as fast as she appeared as fast she disappeared again.

She got right into some very hard scenes lets just hope she couldn't take them and left.

"That resist Deepthroat Scene and Demanding her to Smile on command for Evil Angel i really wonder how she took that behind the scenes"

Could be possible her or a near relative very close Slavic double id

The Age difference would be crazy shes 32
Eva is supposed to be if her public published data is in anyway correct 18 in 2016 now she would be rather 5 years older so 23

10 years no i think thats impossible is it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Has gina ever surfaced?

1621106996.jpg

And I saw this look asked about on reddit but no one knew who it was :( Some thought Stenzelo but not in my collection...
image_widget_7rhtqeb8ftn51.jpg

And anyone know anything about these blazingsai_bp from the best of vam collection? I think it might be RossNutkinChan but cant find his work anywhere...

Blazingsai_2021-04-17_22-20-47-605 bp .png

Ask for 3 and offer 1
Jessie LOOK with hair by the talented Khajiirah (no clothes)
Give a like if you like.

jessie.png

Last edited:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I have really got no idea where I got these files from, or what scene they are part of.
So I will share. If anyone knows please let me know..

Last edited:

dehipaf699

Dec 21, 2020
Please tell me why some clothes are not removed when I activate the try allow undress mode, are there any settings in the clothes so that they work when this setting is activated

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Please tell me why some clothes are not removed when I activate the try allow undress mode, are there any settings in the clothes so that they work when this setting is activated
Not all clothes fall off when undress is activated, I believe they have to be sim clothes. And even then, not all sim clothes fall off when undressed.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Some of them may be custom unity assets. You'll need to select them in the Select menu and delete/disable them.

waifu420

Apr 18, 2021
I have really got no idea where I got these files from, or what scene they are part of.
So I will share. If anyone knows please let me know..

wing_assetbundle
regina_assetbundle

Are free assets by qingfeng ( Possibly for Regina clothing - )

waifu420

Apr 18, 2021
And anyone know anything about these blazingsai_bp from the best of vam collection? I think it might be RossNutkinChan but cant find his work anywhere...

View attachment 1210218
He writes stories or something and these are his OC / Characters, you could try DMing him for more info and tell him we'll be real gentle with his lineup lmao, unsure if they're on his Patreon or not but here is the source:

Patreon

Tumblr

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Missing a addon. Does anyone have please. Missing addon package Niko3DX.N3D Claire v2 0329.1 that packageNiko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.1 depends on.
Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes