Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Missing a addon. Does anyone have please. Missing addon package Niko3DX.N3D Claire v2 0329.1 that packageNiko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.1 depends on.
Thankyou.
Here is the version I fixed a while ago. It doesn't have dependencies. I just changed the dir path in the saves json to point to the morphs directly instead of the other var file.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
And I saw this look asked about on reddit but no one knew who it was :( Some thought Stenzelo but not in my collection...
View attachment 1210215

And anyone know anything about these blazingsai_bp from the best of vam collection? I think it might be RossNutkinChan but cant find his work anywhere...

View attachment 1210218

The brunette is Logan and is not released

Blazingsai - - again no releases

Reactions: pigtamer69
Dec 15, 2020
In regards to making VARs, you are meant to be able to reference the folder and not have to individually list all the files but I found sometimes that didn't work. I resorted to listing every file individually and still have problems.
On the Tali var I linked a few pages back the morph doesn't appear to work. I still have not worked out why.
Check folder names if there are named corectly with lower\upper case. Had the same issue with rukks 2B, it was female or morphs folders named with opposite case than it should be.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019

Presenting The amazing Sharko and his harem of beauties which can now be yours for the low low price of a mouse click!
If you like what you see pls give the creator a like or a follow.

sharko time.png
These are all Var LOOKs. I think all the dependencies are included but they're really common and free if not.
I have checked and they all have the basics. I have checked everyone on a fresh account and all worked fine.
I included the environments too. I have all the clothing so there is a chance I missed some as I didn't have a dependencies list. Some clothes have to be manually applied for some reason and even then you might have to look for them in your list.
So if you need something shout out!
About 2 gig.

I am missing aleska and sandra (sorry).

Last edited:

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Got an error trying to load one of UJVAM models Keiko. Said I was missing a "MVRPlugin" something to do with merging morphs of model. Any assistance would be appreciated.

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
any good kemono list?

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Would someone take a look at this file I dl from Kemono TiSeb pat post.

Model Amanda, says "Headers Error" and when loaded into VaM something about not using correct name format structure.

So she doesn't show up in Scenes!?

*EDIT It's probably due to Kemono crapping the bed lately, is anyone here a patron to TiSeb can share Amanda. Merci

Last edited:
Reactions: razor66555

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
Hate to break up the request/fill pattern, but curious what you do with your looks/models when you get them? Do you have favorite scenes you replace new models into? Do you create a new scene and go through the pose process? Do you change clothes and take your new look for a spin modeling the new clothes?

What's your quickest way of making "use" of the model? Curious about the VR users, too. I haven't found a possession scene that works universally for new models. Any guides?

Also, still looking for:
A1X.Sofie.latest
A1X.Ivy.latest
A1X.Violet.latest
Nameerf.Alien.latest
Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest
Nameerf.molly.latest
Nameerf.Ivory.latest
Nameerf.Lolita.latest
Nameerf.purl.latest
Nameerf.Purly.latest
Nameerf.Coco+Hair.latest
Nameerf.Aussie.latest
Nameerf.pic1.latest
Nameerf.pic2.latest
Nameerf.pic3.latest
Nameerf.pic4.latest
MEW.Android_girl_with_Confidential_suit.1
miscreated.BodyHandlingPoseCamScene.2
mitch.maria3.latest

Last edited:
Reactions: llcoolj2

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any chance you have some of the others? There are two other ones from this last week I havent found anywhere. The bloody dance and share wife ones.

Does anyone have these two to share from VL_13?

Also im in the process of uploading the Junaida Armor from TheOriginalBatatis but its nearly 9GB file size lol so its gonna take a while.

Last edited:

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Are you a patron of VirtualCreation, or do you just happen to have some of his stuff? I've been looking for his other newer stuff that's not yet on kemono.party (specifically the alien ones)
I have the alien & female predator ones which I will upload soon for you. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: admjgptw

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
A few more from LO..

May 5, 2021
From quick look - it looks 100% legit. But the question is - why are you trying to create a VAR? Unless you want to publish it in the hub, VARs have absolutely no point and suck big time.
I know they're shit for dependencies and all that, but.. Disc space. Hub functionality. Also, easier to look through addonpackages folder sorted by author. If you want everything non-var from an author you need to look in like 5 places. If you want to delete something after installing, it's just one file. Thanks for your help though, and for your work on vamifier

Last edited:
Reactions: frewgew
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes