Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamenRice

May 1, 2021
Is there any good way to download all of the dependencies from the dependencies file, or do you just have to do them all manually, one by one?

Mar 4, 2021
On Vam, scan for any missing dependencies and it will download most of them off the hub. Unfortunately, if they're not on the hub then yes, you have to manually download them.

Reactions: RamenRice

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Question - Can anyone tell me how the
Oculus Quest 2 is with VAM. I am consider getting it. Yes, I know before everyone says save a little more and step up to something better. I'll be honest its all I can do right now. That and how is the FaceBook thing... I have read once you set up and account you can play offline...single player. Just wanting to know....And for real I know there are way better VR sets ...but truely its all I can do for now and the future.

Thanks
Bro IDK about Quest ... I had the Oculus Rift ..its graphics quality was full of tiny dots ..since is so low pixel, i then got a "4k pixel HP Reverb after a few tweaks! it is like night and day! crystal clear graphics maybe too clear you can see all the defects and details on skins and such ... but the reverb has major battery comsumption on their controllers and is really bad at tracking, luckily for VaM you don't really need tracking to work behind you just in front of you ... unless.. ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah no one makes those! anyhow what im getting at is that i suggest something on the 2k pixels or more per eye.... and also if possible with something similar to "Ultraleap's vr hand tracking"

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
lemme check if i still hving her :)
You seen that Morrigan from Dragon Age Look ? use that one as base then modify it a little and the darker makekup and Lulu's Hair to it with the outfit and i think you got a match!

even outside of VaM they look the same: =
Funny thing all you need is here:
just go to: "Dragon Age" Folder and Nab Morrigan.....
then go to "Final Fantasy" Folder and Nab Lulu's outfit...
no need to make anithing. just a few tweaks on Morrigan to fine-tune her into a Lulu.

Last edited:

rekkkkkk

May 18, 2021
A lot of people here are busy fapping with the creators to even share anything. All i see is just pages of shitshow with few worthy shares in-between. Literally have to scourge through the whole page to see if i missed anything. I will say that the creators have just stumbled upon here with intentions unknown to any of us. Lately some creator put in a malware on this website for which the developer himself had to take actions for that. And recently there was this shitty drama queen with her boyfriend excuse, well she didn't clearly read the agreement she signed up for.
A lot of them expect to gain sympathy from us, as if we can even pay for all that paywalled stuff, let alone come over to this website for such stuff while some are with good terms. But all of those creators be known that this is a fucking piracy website and the intentions of it and its members are clear. I guess this thread is going to die soon if this trend continues along, just pages of fanfic about piracy and stuff. I'm just here to share some of my stuff, fuck the sheep who join the herd.

And now that my rant is over with, here's something i found in scarcity in VAM (as in quality ones).

I now present to you:
View attachment 1248356 View attachment 1248357 View attachment 1248358
Fuck it. I also included the lingerie you see in the screenshots. 5 presets included. Enjoy
i really did enjoy the popcorn soap that unfolded and your rant doing the exact same thing that you find anoing is comical ly genius. especially you realizing it while you are sayimg it and dropping good shares. see people like you give me hope in humanity eventually getting it right ;}

D

Deleted member 1812087

I also have the Hp reverb, agree on the battery usage it’s insane high compared to cv1. As for hardware you atleast need a 1080Ti even than i rn it at 75 % scaling and only have 30/40 FPS in most scenes. So you might need a big ass PC.

but the good almost no godray’s and very crisp looking picture. And I love it especially for simracing and flightsim.

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021
Guys and gals,

I rarely have requests, but i really want this one scene from nial.
Does anyone happen to have it?

Thanks

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
what plugins do you recommend for beautiful screenshots?
I would start here :

I consider some of this, like LUT light enough on CPU/GPU to use in VR scenes, but you got some extra FXAA, TAA, DOF, Bloom, motion blur etc that are either too GPU hungry or only work in desktop mode.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
what plugins do you recommend for beautiful screenshots?
Postmagic is nice and you can get great results - see Damarmau's work but Strelok's and Juno's shots stand out for me and those guys use reshade, id love to be able to do something like that.

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
I also have the Hp reverb, agree on the battery usage it’s insane high compared to cv1. As for hardware you atleast need a 1080Ti even than i rn it at 75 % scaling and only have 30/40 FPS in most scenes. So you might need a big ass PC.

but the good almost no godray’s and very crisp looking picture. And I love it especially for simracing and flightsim.
Just a quick note on controller battery consumption, if you're talking about a Reverb G2 and are using rechargeables mind you that you need 1.5 V ones. If you're using NiMH those are 1.2 V, but you can get rech LiPo 1.5V AA and for me they last many many hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes