Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Yea using Photoshop 3d and Zbrush.... I watch a of tutorials and taught myself. But Ive been doing art work for years. Im 51 been doing art since High School. But never did anything like this...so for the past month I been living and breathing Texture work. Painted the look isnt that hard... Just what software I had to use and learn.
side note I forgot to say....I did just the skin work on her body..... Not the cloths or hat extra...

FIreballcz

May 27, 2021
yep... me, I'm supporting a lot of them.
Hallo, if you said, you supporting "a lot of them", can you please guide me to your posted sources? I got thru your profile, but I found nothing. I saw just many your asks for resources. What I am doing wrong? Or is st wrong elsewhere?
Thanks for your answer.

tom56

Dec 19, 2017
hi, Does someone have these scenes please?

2st0n3d

Jul 24, 2020
Hallo, if you said, you supporting "a lot of them", can you please guide me to your posted sources? I got thru your profile, but I found nothing. I saw just many your asks for resources. What I am doing wrong? Or is st wrong elsewhere?
Thanks for your answer.
Hi, I've provided all of my stuff to the owner of this Thread, so all of them are included in the torrent packs ;)

kind regards
2st0n3d

Reactions: chosen

malebox

Nov 6, 2018
Since I made a new VAM install yesterday with only chubbies and anime looks, I've split Scamp's Deborah (from his free Scamp.Christine_Young_to_Old.9 which was full of bloat) to a standalone var. Here it is in case anyone wants it.
Scamp Deborah.jpg
(rename ZIP to VAR and place in AddonPackages)

raaSai

Oct 29, 2020
Just out of curiosity, how many trackers you see with connected peers? Could you give another tracker url that seems to work for you?
I have 10 trackers with peers.
Try this magnet link: Magnet links don't work here I see :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smsldoo

Jun 21, 2018
If you know how to use the plugin via his repo, can you explain?

I'm a programmer by trade, and all I'm seeing are source files, no .var, or other built/released/packaged file or even a process to get there from source. I tried copying source files to my Content/Scripts directory, but that didn't work and I don't have a clue how to get vam to load plugins from source like that, or if it's even possible.
You should be able to put the src folder (the folder itself) and the Embody.cslist file in Custom\Scripts\AcidBubbles\Embody\

When you go to load the plugin there will be a AcidBubbles folder on the right side (not the left).

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
If you know how to use the plugin via his repo, can you explain?

I'm a programmer by trade, and all I'm seeing are source files, no .var, or other built/released/packaged file or even a process to get there from source. I tried copying source files to my Content/Scripts directory, but that didn't work and I don't have a clue how to get vam to load plugins from source like that, or if it's even possible.
.cs files are never compiled, everything is open source, it pretty much has to be for something like this. I think Meshed has to specifically let VAM handle compiled .cs files so they are pretty rare. And all VAR files are is zip archives.

Just drop it into your custom folder, like this :

A lot of the files aren't needed, but they don't take up much spaces and as nobody is using this as a dependency yet, the path is unimportant, just the folder structure needs to remain intact so the embody.cslist knows where to find the files.

Then load it into your VAM Actor like this

That should do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: keycode

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
anyone got the following ?

Last edited:
Reactions: piper84
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes