Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2018
Well it seems like no one wants to share the stuff i asked for, just my luck...
(i am not complaining)
I just hope it will be shared some day :unsure:

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone have this?

Mr Orange -
Scottish Girl Lilly 1
Blazian Look

dnaddr -
Cecilia_v3

Itoa -
Lorena - The Co-worker 1
Sigourney 1

Kemono is not updated and most links are dead.

Reactions: keycode

MatsTawson

Jul 12, 2019
The torrent and trackers are fine (8 seeds / 24 leechers on udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce right now and downloading works).
Somewhat weird. All 17 trackers initially on the torrent "could not connect to tracker". Opentrackr was missing from the list, however, and adding it manually worked without issues. Peers were found and downloading started (so I got that thing going for me which is nice).
Thanks a bunch!
Just out of curiosity, how many trackers you see with connected peers? Could you give another tracker url that seems to work for you? PM is fine too.
Anyhow, torrent on its way, much obliged!

thamajal

May 9, 2018
A lot of people here are busy fapping with the creators to even share anything. All i see is just pages of shitshow with few worthy shares in-between. Literally have to scourge through the whole page to see if i missed anything. I will say that the creators have just stumbled upon here with intentions unknown to any of us. Lately some creator put in a malware on this website for which the developer himself had to take actions for that. And recently there was this shitty drama queen with her boyfriend excuse, well she didn't clearly read the agreement she signed up for.
A lot of them expect to gain sympathy from us, as if we can even pay for all that paywalled stuff, let alone come over to this website for such stuff while some are with good terms. But all of those creators be known that this is a fucking piracy website and the intentions of it and its members are clear. I guess this thread is going to die soon if this trend continues along, just pages of fanfic about piracy and stuff. I'm just here to share some of my stuff, fuck the sheep who join the herd.

And now that my rant is over with, here's something i found in scarcity in VAM (as in quality ones).

I now present to you:
Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png
Fuck it. I also included the lingerie you see in the screenshots. 5 presets included. Enjoy

yolakadonk

Jun 9, 2021
when you're on the git page, just add /releases at the end
<-
If you know how to use the plugin via his repo, can you explain?

I'm a programmer by trade, and all I'm seeing are source files, no .var, or other built/released/packaged file or even a process to get there from source. I tried copying source files to my Content/Scripts directory, but that didn't work and I don't have a clue how to get vam to load plugins from source like that, or if it's even possible.

D

Deleted member 1812087

VaM looks should be free, clothing, scenes and stuff I understand cost money or atleast you have a choice if you wanna pay.
i don’t wanna pay not because it’s expensive, but I am a believer of the fact that money kills everything that should be great because of dedication not money inspired. if I look at the paid stuff I think most of it is real shit and not well made at all, yet I see ppl pay for it.

free VaM from paid or free but give credit bullshit and let them be rewarded on volunteer base.

A lot of people here are busy fapping with the creators to even share anything. All i see is just pages of shitshow with few worthy shares in-between. Literally have to scourge through the whole page to see if i missed anything. I will say that the creators have just stumbled upon here with intentions unknown to any of us. Lately some creator put in a malware on this website for which the developer himself had to take actions for that. And recently there was this shitty drama queen with her boyfriend excuse, well she didn't clearly read the agreement she signed up for.
A lot of them expect to gain sympathy from us, as if we can even pay for all that paywalled stuff, let alone come over to this website for such stuff while some are with good terms. But all of those creators be known that this is a fucking piracy website and the intentions of it and its members are clear. I guess this thread is going to die soon if this trend continues along, just pages of fanfic about piracy and stuff. I'm just here to share some of my stuff, fuck the sheep who join the herd.

And now that my rant is over with, here's something i found in scarcity in VAM (as in quality ones).

I now present to you:
View attachment 1248356 View attachment 1248357 View attachment 1248358
Fuck it. I also included the lingerie you see in the screenshots. 5 presets included. Enjoy

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Here is alittle something Ive been work on. With morphs in the game. Add my own tat sleeve to her arm. Just for fun...take no credit for other artist stuff in used in photos....Took me about 14hours...her ass alone took 4hours lol... I swear if I could figure out how to pack my own VAR I would share. Anyone knows of away...let me know.

itchy_research

Jun 16, 2021
Sorry new here. Does anyone have the a link for reignmocap drunk dump. Recently got his newest dump, but some of the older stuff looks great.

D

Deleted member 1812087

Here is alittle something Ive been work on. With morphs in the game. Add my own tat sleeve to her arm. Just for fun...take no credit for other artist stuff in used in photos....Took me about 14hours...her ass alone took 4hours lol... I swear if I could figure out how to pack my own VAR I would share. Anyone knows of away...let me know.
Packing stuff is really easy to be honest, I am 53 and not that smart and figured it out.

and 4hours on a ass???:p

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
looking for something like rope_ties_m (for male only), but for female by prestigitis. I have the ones he made for male. I can't seem to find any content from him/her anywhere. rope_ties_m.jpg

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Packed my first VAR the other day, when you first go into the interface it looks far more complicated than it is.

Here is a tutorial,

The button that automatically adds your VAM\Custom\* content which was what had me stumped doesn't appear until you have attempted to prep the package. Something like automatically fix, something can't remember the wording. Bear that in mind before you waste an hour picking through your custom folders trying to identify every file you used like I did :D

Hardest bit is trying to id which files have links on the hub (A lot of older stuff never got ported) and avoiding duplicating content from existing VAR files if, like me your VAM folder is a skip.

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
you create texture skin your own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes