Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
Question - Can anyone tell me how the
Oculus Quest 2 is with VAM. I am consider getting it. Yes, I know before everyone says save a little more and step up to something better. I'll be honest its all I can do right now. That and how is the FaceBook thing... I have read once you set up and account you can play offline...single player. Just wanting to know....And for real I know there are way better VR sets ...but truely its all I can do for now and the future.

Thanks
As a former Rift user, I can only say how much the Quest 2 improves on that; Quest 2 for me is brilliant! I have the additional battery pack, and a set of Bionik earphones, and a set of custom lenses because I wear glasses. Also changed the face seal/pad for something more comfortable, added a leap motion, and now the VaM experience is great!

Reactions: VENTONORTE

Lulucara

Nov 11, 2018
Got all of his stuff cause i was a patron until recently except:

Does someone have her?

Last edited:

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
A recent model I nabbed has missing hair I've never heard of...probably older style. VaM is looking for

sidetail base 1
sidetail1
ADAFRONTRIGHTF
ADAFRONTLEFT1

The model name is "Ideal Roguelike"

raaSai

Oct 29, 2020
Is there still this big megapack of patreon stuff available? I tried with initial torrent links from the beginning of this topic but the torrent hasn't been downloading at all for few months. Is there something blocking my connections or are the trackers down?
The torrent and trackers are fine (8 seeds / 24 leechers on udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce right now and downloading works). DHT wouldn't be affected by trackers blocking your VPN though, so you should be finding other peers regardless. Being able to download might come down to your VPN having port forwarding (or not). Popular torrents will usually have enough peers that are reachable from the outside, while there might be none for the files you are trying to get from the megapack.

Reactions: MatsTawson

b h

Feb 26, 2018
Just checking on . Did anyone ever get a hold of this?

iboy520

Jan 10, 2020
The Molmark cum-effect can only be used when shooting at static objects, it does not work correctly on a moving target, and besides, this cum-effect looks like pieces of wet paper and not like a viscous liquid.

50_shades cum is based on the physics of cloth and looks more realistic and can be applied to shots at a moving target.
hey,bro,can you share the 50_shades cum asset?

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
So asian model Akiho by Vamumu is missing morphs (Which causes her lower lip to glitch). Anyone have them, or can fix the vac.

Cheeks Depth Left
Cheeks Depth Right
Eyes Depth Left
Eyes Depth Right

Akiho was shared here by Anon2469
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-592#post-5979083

Also if someone could provide an alt host to this morph mega pack that would be great!!

Dunno why mega is so slow to dl/zip all those files.

Another model (Zaeed Cosplay girl) I loaded recently is missing morphs (FW_Lashes or FW_PHMLashes) and (Isabelle) vmi.

Thanks

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Gonna throw out a few more requests. Models done by Minase (reeDLC)

Jungle Girl

Sepulcura
Here they are. Plus a bonus. A Forest Pixie!

EDIT:
Open the Forest Pixie json with Notepad++ and search for .assetbundle. It should be on line 413. You need to add Custom/Assets/ in front of firefly particles.assetbundle to get the firefly effects. Make sure to stay in between the "" and save the json. Check the attached image "this is what it should look like" down below.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Would anyone know how to import this to VaM?
A guide or tutorial? Any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes