Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
I use the quest2 for PCVR and honestly I can't fault it. I have hardly played the native games since getting it.
The lack of "lighthouse" stations and stupid clip on tags for tracking is amazing. I use Virtual Desktop and the wireless link makes it for me.
Can sit anywhere in my house, put on the quest, connect to the PC and I am in VR. No cables, no messing about, no tracking issues. It all just works.
All that said, It's a bit of a lottery with the lenses. I had to have my original replaced and the replacement had much worse lenses but they wont swap it again for that :(

dracy

Oct 15, 2016
I think it was asked for before but never found but does anyone have

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
Question - Can anyone tell me how the
Oculus Quest 2 is with VAM. I am consider getting it. Yes, I know before everyone says save a little more and step up to something better. I'll be honest its all I can do right now. That and how is the FaceBook thing... I have read once you set up and account you can play offline...single player. Just wanting to know....And for real I know there are way better VR sets ...but truely its all I can do for now and the future.

Thanks
i use it it's pretty good when it loads a heavy scene sometimes it does this screen stutter and its disorientingbut i enjoy it... also... there's something better? what do yall use???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RamenRice
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes