Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
How could i move the 50_shades golden shower piss action into another scene? I cant see how its set up at all, no plugins/triggers or anything in this scene that tell me how its set up? Please explain well since im not that good at this. Like if i got another map that already got a motion/timeline and i wanna add this pissing set up to that scene since i cant move the motion/mocap to the pissing scene. :( thx

Also anyone got nice shower assets/effects? The water, ,steam from water, the shower itself etc?
This plug-in can do it and more: . It's paid but I think someone posted it here before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LettuceSuffering
Apr 22, 2020
must also say that this glorious piss asset can give a fantastic dynamic and erotic effect during sex scenes ...finally what we miss is just a realistic similar custom asset for male cum, meaning better than all those animated cheese milk bombing they imported till now from unity. If someone among unity gurus guys can make it it would be a monument in the vam history. (a realistic male cum animated, with the right opacity and specular intensity settings. I was begging this in the discord official, but without result. Maybe f95 guys can solve)
Molmark has some more realistic cum effects with dripping like the piss that looks like the best yet, and this time the kemono download works!

preview:
dl:

Seems he might got newer versions with more variants included, anyone got this? Talked about here and download link is corrupted?:

Wonder if this is possible to make these loopable? Endless cum lol?

Also thanks to all you who wrote help about creating piss scenes earlier :D

Reactions: keycode

HornyShamus

Mar 12, 2018
Hey guys. I download The Club WIP and can't seem to get the male character to act at all. What am i doing wrong lol?
I'm actually good mates with TGC, and I could tell you exactly what to do, but I won't, since I know how he's spent over 4 months working on that almost every day, and, fuckwits like you can't even pay 5 bucks for it... stealing garbage scenes like Universens is okay in my opinion since you can whip that bullshit up in a day, but something like TGC's, show a little bit of respect and pay for it ffs

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021
I'm actually good mates with TGC, and I could tell you exactly what to do, but I won't, since I know how he's spent over 4 months working on that almost every day, and, fuckwits like you can't even pay 5 bucks for it... stealing garbage scenes like Universens is okay in my opinion since you can whip that bullshit up in a day, but something like TGC's, show a little bit of respect and pay for it ffs

Oh look what we have here, a fucking ethics simp. Wrong place for that homie. I've paid money for several creators content. And have shared some of it here. TBH TGC'S is just kinda meh. There are plenty of artists that make much better work. And I HAVE paid for them lol. Kick rocks loser.

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021
It's literally fiscally irresponsible to pay for all of the different pieces of content that are available for this game. I want one scene, literally the only one that is decent imo, from this creator lol.

Reactions: VENTONORTE

N.P.R.S.Q.

Jul 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's actually included in the EasyMate package...
Thank you !

i just looked.
it´s not the right one. i would like to get the actor than the figure.
i dont even know if something was made. so i was just wondering if its somewhere out there. ^^

Last edited:

MatsTawson

Jul 12, 2019
Is there still this big megapack of patreon stuff available? I tried with initial torrent links from the beginning of this topic but the torrent hasn't been downloading at all for few months. Is there something blocking my connections or are the trackers down? All trackers listed on Transmission inform some sort of errors and no peers are found. Could someone help?
My transmission daemon is behind VPN and other torrents work just fine. Big thanks in advance!

telobarsik

Aug 12, 2017
Molmark has some more realistic cum effects with dripping like the piss that looks like the best yet, and this time the kemono download works!

preview:
dl:

Seems he might got newer versions with more variants included, anyone got this? Talked about here and download link is corrupted?:

Wonder if this is possible to make these loopable? Endless cum lol?

Also thanks to all you who wrote help about creating piss scenes earlier :D
The Molmark cum-effect can only be used when shooting at static objects, it does not work correctly on a moving target, and besides, this cum-effect looks like pieces of wet paper and not like a viscous liquid.

50_shades cum is based on the physics of cloth and looks more realistic and can be applied to shots at a moving target.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Gonna throw out a few more requests. Models done by Minase (reeDLC)

Jungle Girl

Sepulcura

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes