Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Bit off topic but Just wonder if anyone has ever seen a model of any format, Blender, C4D extra, of Mimay from Space Pirate Captain Harlock (Animated movie) . Been looking for awhile now with no luck. If anyone comes across her even if its a 3d printer format I would love it. Take some work on my end, But I can do it....Wanna port her over to VAM. Thanks to everyone for all the amazing post here. 1623680645526.png I hope its ok to ask this here?

nurnburgn

Feb 24, 2021
Do we have any kind soul willing to share Vihpers latest scenes? Especially looking for these:

Reactions: tom56

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
SexHelper 0.3 is the latest version I could find. I have packed it as var for everyone. As with all scripts downloaded from the internet, make sure to open it up and inspect it before installing into VaM. The only modification that I made to the SexHelper_0.3.cs file was on line 23. I changed the directory from:
"private static readonly string SCENE_DIR = "file:///Saves/Assets/Audio/"
"private static readonly string SCENE_DIR = "SELF:/Custom/Assets/Audio/". I have also replaced the audio with the louder version. Everything else is how I downloaded it from Physis123 reddit post.

Note: If you decide to drag the Custom folder from the var into your VaM folder, be sure to open Custom/Scripts/SexHelper/src/SexHelper_0.3.cs with Notepad++ (windows notepad will work too) and change the directory from SELF:/Custom/Assets/Audio/ to file:///Custom/Assets/Audio/ or you may get a "missing .wav" error message. I wonder if he ever updated this plugin?
i have SexHelper.cs but got it from another scene I downloaded (might have been a TGC scene). However, I can't find it on the hub anywhere. Anyone know who made it? Since I'm a total amateur when it comes to making scenes, I depend on it for making pretty much anything.
Hey, physis here.

There is a newer version of SexHelper that I posted in the discord a year ago, but never bothered uploading to the Hub for some reason.

I've just posted it:

It doesn't have the sound and sweat features of the Reddit 0.3 version, but it's much easier to use and should work more reliably.

I am hopeful that one day someone will make a much better version of this plugin. It should be possible to use the physics system and the parent / linking system to come up with something that works pretty well. I did the best I could but there's a huge amount I just didn't understand well enough.

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
Hey, physis here.

There is a newer version of SexHelper that I posted in the discord a year ago, but never bothered uploading to the Hub for some reason.

I've just posted it:

It doesn't have the sound and sweat features of the Reddit 0.3 version, but it's much easier to use and should work more reliably.

I am hopeful that one day someone will make a much better version of this plugin. It should be possible to use the physics system and the parent / linking system to come up with something that works pretty well. I did the best I could but there's a huge amount I just didn't understand well enough.
you da man! Thanks a lot! This plug-in is the best of it'd kind, by a long shot.

Also, the sound and what not I don't think is really needed since you can do that with other plug-ins. The functionality of this plug-in is what is so good about it.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone got this Asian model by Vamumu.

Akiho

The names of the files inside were all messed up. I fixed them a while ago.
Original file.

My fixed name .vac file. All of the files are the same as in the reddit link, I just renamed them.

The original is a .vac file, but I can pack this as var later. I don't know if anyone prefers vac or var.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Just packed it as var. That morph put up a fight. I kept getting an error the morph couldn't be found. So I opened the morph and saw my mistake. I just changed the id from this

"id" : "[MU]-明 Akiho 1.2",
"displayName" : "[MU]-明 Akiho 1.22",

to this

"id" : "[MU]-明 Akiho 1.22",
"displayName" : "[MU]-明 Akiho 1.22",

Now it works.
With the Light Follow script

Without Light Follow script

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Question - Can anyone tell me how the
Oculus Quest 2 is with VAM. I am consider getting it. Yes, I know before everyone says save a little more and step up to something better. I'll be honest its all I can do right now. That and how is the FaceBook thing... I have read once you set up and account you can play offline...single player. Just wanting to know....And for real I know there are way better VR sets ...but truely its all I can do for now and the future.

Thanks

Jan 5, 2021
Question - Can anyone tell me how the
Oculus Quest 2 is with VAM. I am consider getting it. Yes, I know before everyone says save a little more and step up to something better. I'll be honest its all I can do right now. That and how is the FaceBook thing... I have read once you set up and account you can play offline...single player. Just wanting to know....And for real I know there are way better VR sets ...but truely its all I can do for now and the future.

Thanks
if your question is "how the Oculus Quest 2 is with VAM."? then its nice, it works. Yes you can make it offline by turning off the wifi on it and never turn it on and you will just have to play VAM via Oculus cable or other cable that you can buy on Amazon. If you want it for jerking, like many do here, then i suggest investing into VD or since Quest 2 comes with AirLink, use that and see if its up to your standards (ping/lag wise) But yes, Quest 2 is great for VAM and tugging on your little friend. However, make sure you have plenty of RAM, Good Graphic card and of course good CPU, otherwise you'll run into alot of crashes.

Reactions: jerticignu
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes