Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks! Just downloaded them :) Please post any more you have!
Here..

Addon's..

prpr

Oct 24, 2019
Ok I know this question has been ask before I am sure. But for the last 3 hours I've been trying, but the penis wont go or stay in. Slips out pops out. Maybe someone knows a better why then what im doing....tried adjusting the colliders extra.... Im attempting a size bit to big but thats the point .... So just asking if anyone might have some suggestions. Or plugin that would help this. Thanks
SexHelper

fiyad75972

Nov 29, 2020
Here..

Addon's..

I love you forever my friend <3 Thanks!

Reactions: Peter-Pirate

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Ok I know this question has been ask before I am sure. But for the last 3 hours I've been trying, but the penis wont go or stay in. Slips out pops out. Maybe someone knows a better why then what im doing....tried adjusting the colliders extra.... Im attempting a size bit to big but thats the point .... So just asking if anyone might have some suggestions. Or plugin that would help this. Thanks
SexHelper
SexHelper 0.3 is the latest version I could find. I have packed it as var for everyone. As with all scripts downloaded from the internet, make sure to open it up and inspect it before installing into VaM. The only modification that I made to the SexHelper_0.3.cs file was on line 23. I changed the directory from:
"private static readonly string SCENE_DIR = "file:///Saves/Assets/Audio/"
"private static readonly string SCENE_DIR = "SELF:/Custom/Assets/Audio/". I have also replaced the audio with the louder version. Everything else is how I downloaded it from Physis123 reddit post.

Note: If you decide to drag the Custom folder from the var into your VaM folder, be sure to open Custom/Scripts/SexHelper/src/SexHelper_0.3.cs with Notepad++ (windows notepad will work too) and change the directory from SELF:/Custom/Assets/Audio/ to file:///Custom/Assets/Audio/ or you may get a "missing .wav" error message. I wonder if he ever updated this plugin?

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Hello! Is there maybe someone who has this lurking around. I can't even find it on the hub or anywhere else:

Qing.Regina

And just for the fun of it... I know these are impossible to find, but maybe someone has them by now:

ModsCreator.Lis_Hair
Folkghost.Lucie_W
Folkghost.Tiara

Thanks in advance for checking! :love:
I only have Folk_Ghost.Fairlady.1, Folkghost.humancage.1 and ModsCreator.Lisa_Hair.1.

I unzipped my Qing vars and found this. It was named Qing.雷吉娜-翅膀.1.var which translates = Regina- Wings

Wow i didn't saw that he joined VAM :)
Now we just need Joan6694 and Roy12 to come to VaM.

Last edited:

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
I know, who DOES THAT for a bloody plugin!? We should crack it just to spite the bloody bastard.
Because his mod uses DRM that only works in a single computer. You'd need someone to crack it before you could freely use them even if you got someone to share it here.
it is, but it would have to start with the staff to share here, for someone to try.

Reactions: rekkkkkk

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017

This is why money ruins communities based on content creation. Money corrupts. Money is the end game. Money causes creators to fuck each other over rather than work together making content. Ban charging money and what you are left with is artists doing what they love and sharing it. Instead what we get is stupid drama like this shit and patreon idiots coming to this pirate site to bitch about us "ruining their business".

L.M.A.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes