Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Internet of my youth which i write about quite some length in my memoir permanent record was a creative and cooperative space.
The commercialization of the internet was sort of a value added part of it rather than the central purpose of it, today the internet has been transormed that creative and cooperative space has been colonized and exploited and ultimately transformed into a competetive and commercial space first and foremost and that has been i think largely to the detriment of the public and the average user, also i think it is in a large way responsible for the increasing fracturing of society and the partisanship that we see today.
Edward J Snowden

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
I have posted on my issues with kitty in the past so i wont go into that and why this ban is not unexpected... but i will say im amazed that her body of work is still up on the hub ...when usually the mods removed everything once a creator ban has happened. I believe they also disable your message system but they let people send you messages and notify you of those messages.... but you cant access them....but they can...which is kind of shitty.

I wonder if they made special rules for her because of...money and or popularity? I know they removed other users stuff within the day for similar reasons... but with kitty it seems to be an open door? Even the ban stated , 'unless we receive sufficient new evidence that would prompt us to reconsider this decision.' I might be wrong but that's doesn't seem the norn for a perma ban. Maybe they are worried she might sue for loss of earnings ? She is pretty ruthless and was making serious bank and her reignmocap rival race thing was going to make her a tidy sum.
Another example (like that clubjulz thing the other week) why too much paid vs too little free leads to toxicity and public shitshows :?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2469

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
Like I said on the VaM hub (and got banned for :ROFLMAO: )…..things should be free and without any constrains off using. Only than it will be the best communitie ever, a lot of creators have way too big ego’s.
Unless you were including paid stuff from peoples patreons or paid daz stuff having your hub content nuked typically doesn’t happen like that. Who’s/what stuff were you using?

Also they would have likely asked you to remove the paid/stolen parts and resubmit and only given a warning unless you were being stupid and telling them you refused to follow hub rules.

Nevermind, found you being intentionally obtuse when it was completely unnecessary, you literally asked to be banned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

your401kplan

Apr 26, 2021
Before this thread descends even further into random arguments and memes here are some random MEGAs I had open on my pc.
None were uploaded by me and all credit to original creators and the pirates Captains who uploaded them :-D
Apologies if still available on this thread but I could not see another page ago by without 1 share ....

View attachment 1241842
My friend, I must ask which package the gif you posted is from.

All the best

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
where does this file go? It has no filetype.
**EDIT I figured out where to put it but does it have no collision? My person goes right thru objects.
I haven't tried it yet, but if worse comes to worse, you can use shapes(like the cube) with collision enabled but physics disabled to replace the lack of collision on flat surfaces.. I remember having to do that with a few assetbundles with messed up collision. You can make them invisible by reducing the Material Alpha to 0.

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone happen to have the two outfits used here please?

The lingerie and the dress outfit I mean.

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
I have posted on my issues with kitty in the past so i wont go into that and why this ban is not unexpected... but i will say im amazed that her body of work is still up on the hub ...when usually the mods removed everything once a creator ban has happened. I believe they also disable your message system but they let people send you messages and notify you of those messages.... but you cant access them....but they can...which is kind of shitty.

I wonder if they made special rules for her because of...money and or popularity? I know they removed other users stuff within the day for similar reasons... but with kitty it seems to be an open door? Even the ban stated , 'unless we receive sufficient new evidence that would prompt us to reconsider this decision.' I might be wrong but that's doesn't seem the norn for a perma ban. Maybe they are worried she might sue for loss of earnings ? She is pretty ruthless and was making serious bank and her reignmocap rival race thing was going to make her a tidy sum.
Another example (like that clubjulz thing the other week) why too much paid vs too little free leads to toxicity and public shitshows :?
I must have missed the clubjulz thing. As for Kitty’s stuff maybe because her existing content doesn’t violate the rules and typically creators who had all their stuff nuked were usually packing stolen daz stuff. But it’s possible some of the stuff you mentioned also factors in or maybe they are giving her time to maybe come up with better evidence to defend herself before nuking it all?

Dummy accounts to prop ones own content and downvote competition likely is being done by others but probably goes unnoticed due to the competition not creating drama and forcing meshed to investigate? Doesn’t make it any less scummy though.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Unless you were including paid stuff from peoples patreons or paid daz stuff having your hub content nuked typically doesn’t happen like that. Who’s/what stuff were you using?

Also they would have likely asked you to remove the paid/stolen parts and resubmit and only given a warning unless you were being stupid and telling them you refused to follow hub rules.

Nevermind, found you being intentionally obtuse when it was completely unnecessary, you literally asked to be banned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though you also have to understand him yes he was going over the top but in every thing hides a deep truth and i personally can see his believes and understand them :)
But this goes far into philosophical space and you really have to understand his argument vs rules or rituals.
The same way Isaac could have let it be but he didn't both where bound to fail because of deep trained believes and they wont match finding a middle here is pretty impossible in VAMs established logic even less so it was the only logic conclusion one had to give up neither of both would sacrifice their believes for a solution it is why we stuck most of the times in any conflict and the end result of this is defending your believes even if it means the destruction of the other.

Another solution could have been Isaac ignoring it but he would have to given up his believes for mcorp in this case even if most probably no one would ever know he did that he had to make this decision himself, though it could invalidate the license logic entirely.

Maybe Isaac would have even done that and rejected his "right" for credits if mcorp would have reacted otherwise we never gonna know that.

But MeshedVR had no other choice based on VAMs License Logic.

mcorp has some very deep believes on this matter.

Sup to you mcorp though please reflect your own reaction to it you talked about Ego don't forget that but also don't forget to look at the mirror in front of you.

Both of your Egos made a solution impossible and for MeshedVR it was just a decision based on pure Logic anyways he had no other choice than to execute Isaacs wish based on VAMs Logic,sorry.

Last edited:

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020

I can't say I blame him, he wants to release stuff for free for the community to enjoy. Maybe trying to figure out the creators of all teh stuff he used is something he just doesn't want to do, because it sounds tedious and annoying.

This is why I won't release anything either to the hub. I can understand paid content stuff but otherwise, I think it's a little too much to ask. Also, the way the mod talked to him was pretty condescending, almost like a parent scolding a child. I'd be put off by that too.

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
I can't say I blame him, he wants to release stuff for free for the community to enjoy. Maybe trying to figure out the creators of all teh stuff he used is something he just doesn't want to do, because it sounds tedious and annoying.

This is why I won't release anything either to the hub. I can understand paid content stuff but otherwise, I think it's a little too much to ask. Also, the way the mod talked to him was pretty condescending, almost like a parent scolding a child. I'd be put off by that too.
The creator of the tattoos asked to for credit, which he could have responded with “hey, those tattoos are great, didn’t know who made them, I’ll add a line crediting you for them” and it would have been over. He spent more time being an ass about it than it would have taken to rectify things and asked to have all his stuff nuked.

It also sounded like he didn’t grasp how vars worked and was repacking existing stuff into his own vars for no reason to help bloat our installs and possibly being obtuse about that too. If you do it right the dependencies count as crediting so no extra work is needed.

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
i have SexHelper.cs but got it from another scene I downloaded (might have been a TGC scene). However, I can't find it on the hub anywhere. Anyone know who made it? Since I'm a total amateur when it comes to making scenes, I depend on it for making pretty much anything.
look at page 397 in this forum (for another release of physis var updated) and but never forget to deactivate that script <BEFORE> you save the .json, otherwise you risk a collision issue each time you are loading your scene... that's boring but it can prevent crashes specially if you have not a very good hardware. Parenting the mid penis atom to female hip seems also to give good results (I was testing and it's amazing because if do it good setting rigidity parameters and you are lucky, penis follows female hip rotation during penetr. ...of course all within actual vam physics limits)

Last edited:

jhestyn

Nov 23, 2019
Does anybody have Shelly by Zombie_Siris?
HUB:
Patreon:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

That Argument is invalid and MeshedVR made it clear as VAMs *.var Dependency Logic handles this case Automatically that's what the HUB is also for, so you don't have to write pages of credits if you combine (kitbash) free assets.

Last edited:
Reactions: poiuzxcklj

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The creator of the tattoos asked to for credit, which he could have responded with “hey, those tattoos are great, didn’t know who made them, I’ll add a line crediting you for them” and it would have been over. He spent more time being an ass about it than it would have taken to rectify things and asked to have all his stuff nuked.

It also sounded like he didn’t grasp how vars worked and was repacking existing stuff into his own vars for no reason to help bloat our installs and possibly being obtuse about that too. If you do it right the dependencies count as crediting so no extra work is needed.
If it would be just that easy

D

Deleted member 1812087

I did ask them to remove my stuff because if you stand for a opinion than you don’t care about the out come. And Meshvr had his rights too do so and I agree with him, he was right and followed the rules of the hub.

I am just a stubborn guy and if I think it’s wrong too make stuff free but there is a catch….than it’s not free. I thanked and gave credit to all creators for the free stuff multi time but I refuse too specify them, and will never do it.

Free is free and there should be no exceptions or rules on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes