Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

w00tz0rz4

Dec 8, 2017
Pretty glad to see this. I think KMs stuff mostly sucked and was pretty low effort - and that's their right. Charge whatever you want and make whatever shitty content you want. But attacking other creators is fucked up. Pretty clear line here, props to MeshedVR. I think most creators suck ass. A few good ones, Acidbubbles, MacGruber, Clockwise, etc. who are true community enablers, there are a good handful of these peeps but those are some of the most prolific.

Jun 2, 2019
Lots of looks. I really have no idea where i got these from, or who created them, or how old they are. I don't know if they have been shared or not.
If anyone knows please let me know..
They should be from the Author karmageddonVAM on . The original links are dead though.

pollenart

Apr 19, 2019
This is why money ruins communities based on content creation. Money corrupts. Money is the end game. Money causes creators to fuck each other over rather than work together making content. Ban charging money and what you are left with is artists doing what they love and sharing it. Instead what we get is stupid drama like this shit and patreon idiots coming to this pirate site to bitch about us "ruining their business".

L.M.A.O.
Finally someone else gets it exactly on the mark.

Passion muddled by Profit. That is what paid modding does and nothing can obfuscate that fact.

D

Deleted member 1812087

Ive noticed even though it says they banned there accounts
withme it was 5 sec and i was banned and could do nothing anymore and all the looks where gonne........imagene

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Some of the stuff shown here is pretty amazing, I wonder if there's scenes to be had.

Especially this one :)

Nice breast physics guide

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
This is why money ruins communities based on content creation. Money corrupts. Money is the end game. Money causes creators to fuck each other over rather than work together making content. Ban charging money and what you are left with is artists doing what they love and sharing it. Instead what we get is stupid drama like this shit and patreon idiots coming to this pirate site to bitch about us "ruining their business".

L.M.A.O.
Yeah man, but without financial incentives we probably wouldn't have 80% of the good quality that exists out there in the present.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
link is dead
godammit they shut it down within hours of the post. They all were working. I have all the content if anyone can tell me which one is was and ill upload it again but theyll be watching and claiming it so maybe anon instead. You have to be so quick with mega :(

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah man, but without financial incentives we probably wouldn't have 80% of the good quality that exists out there in the present.
Thank god that isnt completely true. All my fav stuff and most of the stuff i like and respect is 100% free. The paid is important but its also getting toxic and out of control and getting worse. The money can ruin communities and we've seen the bickering on the hub it causes between creators while the free is the origin of vam and all that's good.
The bullshit is that half the paid is stolen / inspired from the free and or stolen identities from real people but hypocritically quick to claim dmca take downs from their own patreon paying customers haha
End of the day VAM survives just fine without the paid but VAM dies without the free. That is the reality and as long as it stays that way there is hope for vam...and if not there is always piracy haha :-D

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Tip-jar's and early access are one thing, pay gating is another. It's the freely accessible plugins and frameworks that are driving what is achievable in VAM forward, things like Timeline, Passenger, Life, LogicBricks, VamMoan, AudioMate, etc. It's the good free looks and assets that inspire the good scenes.

So much pay gated content relies on this pipeline, but itself is a dead end that can spawn no further development or collaboration and in many cases is only useful to power users to integrate into their own private VAM projects that can never be shared. I bet there is a lot of fantastic content is out there that will never see the light of day because this :(

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
Look for a plugin called SexHelper. Keeps everything aligned for you automatically.
i have SexHelper.cs but got it from another scene I downloaded (might have been a TGC scene). However, I can't find it on the hub anywhere. Anyone know who made it? Since I'm a total amateur when it comes to making scenes, I depend on it for making pretty much anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes