Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1812087

Btw I got banned for being out spoken off my opinion there I don’t agree, removing my stuff I don’t care about and they had every right to do.

a revolution has too start somewhere;)

D

Deleted member 1812087

The creator of the tattoos asked to for credit, which he could have responded with “hey, those tattoos are great, didn’t know who made them, I’ll add a line crediting you for them” and it would have been over. He spent more time being an ass about it than it would have taken to rectify things and asked to have all his stuff nuked.

It also sounded like he didn’t grasp how vars worked and was repacking existing stuff into his own vars for no reason to help bloat our installs and possibly being obtuse about that too. If you do it right the dependencies count as crediting so no extra work is needed.
Actually I did that, I asked and finally put his name in as creator of the item. But he was using a newbie account so I did not take him serious ( maybe my mistake I agree). He removed his comments and I don’t think much about it, but later he started again and than mesh jumped in and was quit harsh on me and deleted not only the var with the tattoo but every thing. That made me be even more stubborn…… and complained more about it and got banned for it.

I do know how Vars work and I don’t bloat stuff ( I did with the first 3 looks, but got it figured out… it was a learning curve).

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1812087

For god sake are you guys gonna talk in private or what ? It's been 4 days of useless chat for nothing in a public group where 99% of people DGAS about ... PLEASE open a dedicated thread or keep talking in private this is reallt becomng boring as shit ...
Agree it been to long now (for me 2 days btw).....but consider this its about the future of the stuff u use as well so don't react so short minded.. it's not useless.

Reactions: jeez894
D

Deleted member 1812087

:cool:And to make up for it a free download. :cool:

There might be small errors or bugs but i tryed everything on 3 pc's with no issues, you do need a lot off recourses as the stuff is all on VaM Hub i think you might have most allready. so if a look does not look good try too find the items on VaM Hub. Just copy the addonPackages folder in too VaM and run it, you should see the girls in the menu.

I hope you guys enjoy them Gr Mcorp.

D61A2CF1-CA61-41AA-BDED-D0BAB6B11E77.jpeg

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
looking for:

(Last 3 Bamair Looks)

Reactions: senn2

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
:cool:And to make up for it a free download. :cool:

There might be small errors or bugs but i tryed everything on 3 pc's with no issues, you do need a lot off recourses as the stuff is all on VaM Hub i think you might have most allready. so if a look does not look good try too find the items on VaM Hub. Just copy the addonPackages folder in too VaM and run it, you should see the girls in the menu.

I hope you guys enjoy them Gr Mcorp.

View attachment 1243727
Bad Gateway..dead link..

D

Deleted member 1812087

What the hell??? It worked just 1 hour ago. Thanks for noticing and saying it (y) fixed it and link working again.

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020

ANYONE HAVE THESE?...THANKS

Last edited:

nowhaw

Sep 6, 2020
- - are here:

Along with some more stuff:

-

-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are nothing following links

Reactions: pupkinbasil8
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes