Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

loki78

Oct 7, 2018
Camgirl Sam was amazing from VirtAmateur. Anyone have some of their other works?

derpmachine

Mar 28, 2019
huehue, i got it,but i was so much a lurker i can't post link , i'm not sur, if i'm allowed to trick this (sorry in this case,i jsute genuinly trying to help
anyone have the full version

Thirded
huehue, i got it,but i was so much a lurker i can't post link , i'm not sur, if i'm allowed to trick this (sorry in this case,i jsute genuinly trying to share with the community)

h ps://*************/ta48lc13u2/StudyBuddy_zip

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Anyone out there have Niko3dx Custom Hairstyle 'N3D 107' ?

I'm getting a bald Niko3dx.Lacie and can't find the hair anywhere...Thanks!

Sorry, that doesn't seem to be the right hair. I don't seem to have it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gothic113

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Probably a longshot here...a few gals by St3nzel0.

Adela & Carolina
Dropdead Duo <3<3

Clover

Sara

Asteria Assasyn

Melanie

Paulina

Monika

*EDITED - Added more model requests.

Last edited:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Camgirl Sam was amazing from VirtAmateur. Anyone have some of their other works?

Here..

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys. I download The Club WIP and can't seem to get the male character to act at all. What am i doing wrong lol?

ShadowLad

May 28, 2021
Kitty Update, still claiming banned yet
1623639880509.png
Just doesnt add up, anyone know the scoop?

Apr 22, 2020
How could i move the 50_shades golden shower piss action into another scene? I cant see how its set up at all, no plugins/triggers or anything in this scene that tell me how its set up? Please explain well since im not that good at this. Like if i got another map that already got a motion/timeline and i wanna add this pissing set up to that scene since i cant move the motion/mocap to the pissing scene. :( thx

Also anyone got nice shower assets/effects? The water, ,steam from water, the shower itself etc?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes