Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, does anybody have CUA animator script from the old VAM hub?

Failing that, I'm looking for any other way to mute the sound/add audio fx or otherwise affect an animated CUA.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
A simple threesome scene with Beatrice the naugthy secretary...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!
If there are missing dependencies, just tell me I'll post them.
Update.
Abusing LogicBricks and Bea :devilish:

Credits to 50shades, AcidBubbles, AshAuryn, ClockwiseSilver, Cloudcover, Community eh, DoesNotCat, everlaster, Hunting-Succubus, Jackaroo, JaxZoa, kemenate, MacGruber, Miki, Molmark, Mom, Spacedog, SupaRioAmateur, Twelvepak, vamX, VeeRifter, WeebU.
There are some references issues (3 cum clothing) but this looks like a bug in VaM or the referenced items!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
This one.?
Yeah, thanks. But sadly it wont load. :(

!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `SteamVR_Controller' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in Custom/Scripts/animator.cs at [438, 13]

Back to the drawing board.

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
can somebody post these please Id really appreciate it

Reactions: JunkMale

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, thanks. But sadly it wont load. :(

!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `SteamVR_Controller' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in Custom/Scripts/animator.cs at [438, 13]

Back to the drawing board.
This is the only other version that I have. I have opened this file in Notepad++ and searched for words "delete" and "manager" with 0 results. :) I hope this one works for you. Make sure you always check scripts from unknown sources before installing into VaM. Also, make a backup of the original .cs file if you want to keep it. This file has the same name and will overwrite the older one.

Last edited:
Reactions: TellyV

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The same IP address? WTF? People can have the same public IP address, if they are behind the same internet provider. This is not a prove...
But not the same SID and other Server Client Side ids connected to it and their accounts in the same session ;)

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone remember the name of the plugin that lets you use the keyboard to navigate within VaM? I remember seeing a plugin where pressing Backspace would take you back to the previous page or CTRL+Z would undo and CTRL+Y would redo? Does the LFE KeyboardShortcuts plugin do this?

Reactions: VENTONORTE

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone remember the name of the plugin that lets you use the keyboard to navigate within VaM? I remember seeing a plugin where pressing Backspace would take you back to the previous page or CTRL+Z would undo and CTRL+Y would redo? Does the LFE KeyboardShortcuts plugin do this?
Doesn't this do it :

Haven't used it myself, but I think I read somewhere stuff like undo and redo are in the out-the-box commands

Reactions: Anon2469

sinder201

Jul 19, 2017
looking for this

thanks
Anyone have it by chance?

Grab the "Harvey" scene from here:

Since i leeched off of you guys many many many times, its time for me to pay back the community. Here are the stuff from WhiteyPimpey (Name misspelled on purpose for confidentiality (to make it harder to find by the creator)). Name of the files misspelled on purpose also but actual files are untouched. His scenes are very nice and so are his looks.

If you have the ability or means, do tip him. Anyway Enjoy it guys.

Merge with this look which is free from the VAMHUB:

Reactions: XxbabidixX

devin7

Nov 2, 2020
Yo does anybody have Cody Smoulder? Been looking for her for a few days

PopaDookie

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone out there have Niko3dx Custom Hairstyle 'N3D 107' ?

I'm getting a bald Niko3dx.Lacie and can't find the hair anywhere...Thanks!

FIreballcz

May 27, 2021
Girl Next Door Cecilia (beautiful small breasts)

Hair:

Alessandra

Hair:
Enhanced Eyes:
Eyeball Wetline:

Model & Insta Girl Alva (V2)

Hair:
Enhanced Eyes:
Eyeball Wetline:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.