Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
I had trouble reloading this looks (such as saving the appearance, then trying to reload the look). The way you can fix is to navigate through the custom morphs. Take the entire AUTO folder and move it to your own Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female

View attachment 1241849

Do you happen to have the clothes with this set?

D

Deleted member 1812087

Some Looks stuff from a guy called Mcorp..........

I did not make any thing, just used free stuff from Vam and made some looks (30 different once). LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR... Thanks to all creators for the free stuff you get all the credits not me. That said i am not a creator i just love to make looks and nothing more, this is my vision of woman on VaM so you might like some and might not like others. i made this for all and taste is a thing per person. All made in VR so for the best view use VR but they do look good on desktop as well. Pictures of the girls are also provided so you know who is who.

There might be small errors or bugs but i tryed everything on 3 pc's with no issues, you do need a lot off recourses as the stuff is all on VaM Hub i think you might have most allready. so if a look does not look good try too find the items on VaM Hub. Just copy the addonPackages folder in too VaM and run it, you should see the girls in the menu.

I hope you guys enjoy them Gr Mcorp.

The Girls.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Some Looks stuff from a guy called Mcorp..........

I did not make any thing, just used free stuff from Vam and made some looks (30 different once). LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR... Thanks to all creators for the free stuff you get all the credits not me. That said i am not a creator i just love to make looks and nothing more, this is my vision of woman on VaM so you might like some and might not like others. i made this for all and taste is a thing per person. All made in VR so for the best view use VR but they do look good on desktop as well. Pictures of the girls are also provided so you know who is who.

There might be small errors or bugs but i tryed everything on 3 pc's with no issues, you do need a lot off recourses as the stuff is all on VaM Hub i think you might have most allready. so if a look does not look good try too find the items on VaM Hub. Just copy the addonPackages folder in too VaM and run it, you should see the girls in the menu.

I hope you guys enjoy them Gr Mcorp.

View attachment 1242273
View attachment 1242274
thanks for these. Good collection of looks! sad to see them removed from the hub :( but glad to see them resurface here for all! :-D

D

Deleted member 1812087

thanks for these. Good collection of looks! sad to see them removed from the hub :( but glad to see them resurface here for all! :-D
I am glad i could post them again because everyone should be able to get them for free, shame it not on the Hub anymore where updating was better. but they are live again.......and not made for nothing. Gr Mcorp

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
This look loads fine as a saved appearance for me.

Do you have the clothing with this ( i know it wasn't included in paid) ?
Or do you know of an air hostess uniform with a hat?
I only have the air force one (i made a hat but it doesnt sit well due to hair)...:(
I find The hair is a nightmare for me and covers the face what ever i do and something is maybe off about the face..?

What did you mean by auto folder?

View attachment 1242491 View attachment 1242493
I just added the missing hair and heels to this Var. if any good to anyone..

Apr 14, 2019
Before this thread descends even further into random arguments and memes here are some random MEGAs I had open on my pc.
None were uploaded by me and all credit to original creators and the pirates Captains who uploaded them :-D
Apologies if still available on this thread but I could not see another page ago by without 1 share ....

View attachment 1241842
link is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes