Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
bloody zhfx, those 2 new plugins scanning all your looks and that new mode with a better ui for morphs look amazing but no shares found anywhere online ;'(
Because his mod uses DRM that only works in a single computer. You'd need someone to crack it before you could freely use them even if you got someone to share it here.

Reactions: Higha LaBoeuf
D

Deleted member 1812087

It’s not about what they can make but what you pay…….it’s all just for the dollars.

Reactions: Bigrabi

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Before this thread descends even further into random arguments and memes here are some random MEGAs I had open on my pc.
None were uploaded by me and all credit to original creators and the pirates Captains who uploaded them :-D
Apologies if still available on this thread but I could not see another page ago by without 1 share ....

tittlestime.gif

Last edited:

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
I had trouble reloading this looks (such as saving the appearance, then trying to reload the look). The way you can fix is to navigate through the custom morphs. Take the entire AUTO folder and move it to your own Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female

1623465407530.png

checkker

Apr 4, 2021
Piracy is stealing. Visualisation of it as something else is just stupid idea for poor people to feel beter with stealing someones property. Wanting more money is natural thing for somenone who work hard to get abilities that allow him to get more money.
Yes, piracy is stealing. And doing it regardless requires some freedom of will, instead of just being a sheep and do what you're told. I have seen epic torrent websites hosting content so rare, and when they were taken down, people were sad about the real loss of culture and knowledge that was there, available freely to everyone, but unmatched anywhere else, even with money. I have also seen pirate communities extremely supportive to their members, sharing knowledge and helping each others in ways I have never seen on legit websites.

It democratize knowledge and compensate inequalities by providing tons of knowledge to people in poor countries, or those born under a bad star, by giving them a chance for a brighter future. Thinking that piracy cannot be anything else than stealing is very short-minded. It gives access to content to people that don't have the money to buy and wouldn't buy regardless. It makes a 5 years old happy watching the last Disney when mommy was raising him alone with barely enough money to survive next month.

Wanting more money is a natural thing for somenone who work hard everyone, whether they are lazy or hard workers. The hard worker gets it and the lazy keeps complaining about not getting it. Everyone wants more of something to improve their life.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Piracy is stealing. Visualistion of it as something else is just stupid idea for poor people to feel beter with stealing someones property. Wanting more money is natural thing for somenone who work hard to get abilities that allow him to get more money.
This is funny shit considering the fact that you are a member of a pirate forum. I'd actually argue that the poor people are the ones paying for shit they could get for free. Most rich people aren't living in rap videos, they're rich because they're smart with their money.

Regardless, digital piracy is not stealing, someone somewhere bought it and shared it. That's like saying every time you go to your friends house you owe the power company for the AC or heat that you used in that house while visiting, even though your friend already paid them for it. It's absurd.

pollenart

Apr 19, 2019
Piracy is stealing. Visualistion of it as something else is just stupid idea for poor people to feel beter with stealing someones property. Wanting more money is natural thing for somenone who work hard to get abilities that allow him to get more money.
& 99% of this shit was made using stolen assets and IPs..
modders who charge cash are mentally shunted

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
That's like saying every time you go to your friends house you owe the power company for the AC or heat that you used in that house while visiting, even though your friend already paid them for it. It's absurd.
And here I thought downloading a car was bad. lol

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes, piracy is stealing. And doing it regardless requires some freedom of will, instead of just being a sheep and do what you're told. I have seen epic torrent websites hosting content so rare, and when they were taken down, people were sad about the real loss of culture and knowledge that was there, available freely to everyone, but unmatched anywhere else, even with money. I have also seen pirate communities extremely supportive to their members, sharing knowledge and helping each others in ways I have never seen on legit websites.

It democratize knowledge and compensate inequalities by providing tons of knowledge to people in poor countries, or those born under a bad star, by giving them a chance for a brighter future. Thinking that piracy cannot be anything else than stealing is very short-minded. It gives access to content to people that don't have the money to buy and wouldn't buy regardless. It makes a 5 years old happy watching the last Disney when mommy was raising him alone with barely enough money to survive next month.

Wanting more money is a natural thing for somenone who work hard everyone, whether they are lazy or hard workers. The hard worker gets it and the lazy keeps complaining about not getting it. Everyone wants more of something to improve their life.
Be careful your words could become your own destiny and that might be no happy ending at all.
If you see this as natural you still have a long path to go on your at some point ending Human Journey ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
Does anyone have below scenes :

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes