Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
well piper84 ty pls back to topic and let kitty work :)
anybody have this pls.....

many thanks

checkker

Apr 4, 2021
Not wanting to put more oil on the fire with this "Is it right to ask money for work done?" discussion, but let's make a quick summary and move on:
  • This is a piracy forum. This is a place, more likely than anywhere else, where people don't want to pay for stuff and prefer to get it from a sharing mechanism. It is also a place, more likely than anywhere else, where more people will see "evil" the idea of someone making more money, and seek justice if they feel someone is making too much for what they do. Not everyone here, just "more people".
  • ReignMoCap, this is not the best place to ask people for money, even if it is crowndfunding. I think that you need to stop answering to all the objections, because in the end more upset people will join the conversation and it will dillute this thread.
  • On the other hand, I don't think that your idea is a mistake, I have read most comments, and while some people made good technical points against your business, I think that many are missing the big picture. No need to argue against them for that.
  • You are polarizing people now, which means that you are doing something right. Some people that dislike you will do even more, and some that like you will like you even more. The people that would never pay for your stuff still won't, and you will get more subscribers from the people that like you. But enough for now. This is not a thread to promote ReignMoCap. You should have started your own thread and link once here.
To me, piracy is a lot about freedom. I do what I want and let others do what they want. That means that everyone here can have their opinion. That means that everyone can choose to have or not to have a business, and support or don't support those who have. Choose to ask money upfront or not for their content, and risk to be pirated if they do. There is no point in arguing.

Piracy is selfish. Wanting more money is selfish. We are all selfish. Those who think they are not are just hiding it to themselves.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Thanks it's good too hear People love the looks, and i will start making them for download again but not on VaM because i am done with them. The creators that ask money i don't mind (at least they are honest) the once that say it's free but want credit for free stuff are weird.......who reads the credits anyways.
Credits for Free stuff is a thing of respect for another ones work no matter if that creator does it with a advertising intent or not.

micwit

Sep 22, 2020
I saw it. I have no words. Literally everything I have said about rokoko for vam is true. Now she is stealing my ideas again. And I am the a-hole here. Jesus
Run your own race and don't worry about her. It makes her look bad and discredits her business. I personally don't see creators as competitors, but if you want to view her as competition for patreon subscribers...this was a win for you. BTW, I am a long time supporter of your patreon, so I tell you this as a customer.

fiyad75972

Nov 29, 2020
Even pirates can help :
Most of you guys know me and know my work. I am a motion capture creator for Virtamate. I have always strived to innovate the

and others are getting it for free. I am very grateful for your support and I am able to do this kind of work only because of you. Thank you!

HERE OS THE LINK WHERE YOU CAN SUPPORT THE PROJECT :
Thanks a lot for sharing, I like your stuff :)
Sorry to see you get so much crap here.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
She is a real girl..........youre gonna lose...:giggle:
I hope she wins and gets it first, im tired of this guy. he wanted to ask for our money thats fine, most of us support a lot of creators (thats how we get the content we share), but helping him to raise money only for him to be able to make MUCH MORE money or just dissapear the moment he hits the mark or make up a sad story and just buy a new car with those 27K USD, like other users said sell your house, your car or ask for a fucking loan, and if you believe you have the talent and the guts show us, and then make money like crazy because you will deserve it, but asking people to trust you and give you all that money... come on dude grow up, i dont know that gal kitty but i really hope she makes it way before you. Now leave us the hell alone!

Now lets get back with the sharing:

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Yeah the best scenes are a complete package. Not just a mocap or manually created dance in a black, empty, silent scene. Sapuzex used to do this very well. Space Force is another example of a whole story, environments, dialog, etc that made an actual experience even if it didn't have many animations, it was much more compelling than any of the mocaps scenes we see now. Most scenes now feel more like tiktoks than an episode of a good TV show. So many mocaps are translated, maybe cleaned up a tiny bit and some royalty free tune just slapped in it so it isn't dead silent if we're lucky, and an autobehavior selected so its only partially a robot mannequin.

We're lucky to get the same canned moaning MP3 we've heard 100 times before in a scene, or one piece of furniture. It's almost all garbage, nothing has any real character to it.
I'm happy to see this.
I agree with you but i think most people doesn't have the same opinion (well, i guess it's the case according to the type of content that get uploaded on the hub).

I'm not really interessed in long mocaps. They are fine but most of the time i play them once and forget them.
From all the content i downloaded (and i downloaded A LOT of scenes thank to you guys!) i think small stories are the best (Sapuzex / Luminex666 for example). I also like interactive scenes.

But it take a lot of time to do (and you need to be imaginative) so i guess that's one reason why there not a lot of them.

Reactions: Adfera0

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
You can follow the flow as soon as you are a hoarder that comes here every day and read every post.
You already have the Vam Hub for previews and much more info, when you see something you like you can come to the official subforum and easily search for that stuff.
I don't want to download every VAR on existence (that's diogenes), that's why we created the torrent so people can select and unselect the stuff they wanted. I'm not interested at all in most stuff that seems crap for me, won't say what exactly but i'm sure a lot of people think the same way.
Jajajjajaja that doesnt work for me xD im such badass collector that i grab it all .. kindda like Pokemon, Ark, you name it! Fallout! lol love em game where you can make storage to put away all the shit you find !! even if you never use it! lol but still you have it! if one day you need it!

• Haha
Reactions: Heatwave and chosen
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes