Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1812087

If I understand right and you try to keep the penis in during motion or whatever just select the person with the penis, select penis mid and link it to the hip atom of the person getting the D lol. The penis will stay in.
or that ;)

Wrate

Dec 3, 2020
People seem to think that being a little narcissistic is a bad thing. In my experience dudes that have this trait are mostly winners. Also thank you for your help man. You are actually helping and it's all I could ask. Good luck to you :)
I do not care about your arguments, but you are very full of yourself. You speak haughtily to people. There is a difference between being sure of yourself and being a winner. I see you are full of ambitions, but from what little I have read you on this forum, you just looks like a pretentious kid. Do what you love, but don't try to convince people that you are a winner. Winners do not proclaim themselves. It becomes ridiculous.

How can you imagine people here wanting to support you when you look down on them?

cluckmuck

May 5, 2020
People seem to think that being a little narcissistic is a bad thing. In my experience dudes that have this trait are mostly winners. Also thank you for your help man. You are actually helping and it's all I could ask. Good luck to you :)
you are right, I have a narcissistic pos friend, and he is winning in life, bought his dream car, have a wife that loves him, etc, anywho, where are the dependencies for your optitrack project giveaway file? I need all the bdsm accessories like ropes, cuffs, mouth gags, anyone help?

v-i-n-c-e

May 26, 2018
Seems everyone is looking for more spicy shit, can't count how many time this simple one has been asked for in here :ROFLMAO:
i want more spicy shit too :)
this has been requested countless times

50shades.Interactive_pee_setup_v1.1.var
50shades.Golden_Shower.1.var
50shades.CreamPie_version1.2.var

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
Dude I don't know what happened to you in your life that made you so angry and spiteful. I will never understand why always people are angry at dudes that don't just sit on their ass and actually try to do some stuff. I am sad for you. It will come a day where you will click on a link to steal my new stuff and when you are with a HMD and pants to your ankles....think of this moment. :) I win. Good luck dude.
I'm really don't like this.
Your words let me feel Pathetic to enjoy your works. When I open your var, I lose you win......
Even they are your kindness free share but No Thanks.

VAM-fan

May 28, 2021
Even pirates can help :
Hello, I understand, that you need a lot of money for setting up the environment to working condition.
Can you please answer?
1) Your goal is 32k for the START, OK. But MONTHLY??? Do you think that pirates can't count?
2) How do you think, you will successfully track small areas? In VAM are most important genitals. How do you think, you can track a penis??? You plan some kind of Rokoko suit with special penis or vagina clothing (and tracking)? Do you really understand the physics? These are not just joints, that connects "bones". I saw a few your scenes, when installed with full recommended dependencies, genital intercourse was NOT functional. Sorry, but just waste of effort.
In VAM you have genitalia "in your hands" and you are not successfull (penis not entering vagina). Why do you think, you will be more successful in real motion ttracking?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob_Oblong
D

Deleted member 1812087

Relax Hell...I jack off at my own stuff too.
Yep you’re a narcist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but the joke aside, ppl you are all getting way to upset relax and just enjoy what ever someone makes. And creators please keep everything free without any rules or just ask money for it than you are free to do what ever you want…..because than it’s a choice if you accept the rules of credit stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Hello, I understand, that you need a lot of money for setting up the environment to working condition.
Can you please answer?
1) Your goal is 32k for the START, OK. But MONTHLY??? Do you think that pirates can't count?
2) How do you think, you will successfully track small areas? In VAM are most important genitals. How do you think, you can track a penis??? You plan some kind of Rokoko suit with special penis or vagina clothing (and tracking)? Do you really understand the physics? These are not just joints, that connects "bones". I saw a few your scenes, when installed with full recommended dependencies, genital intercourse was NOT functional. Sorry, but just waste of effort.
In VAM you have genitalia "in your hands" and you are not successfull (penis not entering vagina). Why do you think, you will be more successful in real motion ttracking?
OK fair post. The patron problem first. I was not able to set up right with a final goal. I will get around to doing that today. The idea is to set up a final goal that people can see. If I can't figure it out myself I will contact patreon for help. The 32k is all I need and it is not montly.
And I disagree. Genitals are not the most important thing. Resolution and realism of movement is the most important thing in VAM mocap. I don't know what scenes you have seen. Maybe the older stuff. The new stuff has the penis in the vagina and working. Sure it's a bad solution but it works. Sadly these are the tools we are working with. You might wanna check the new stuff. What we can't do is change of position as the penis is linked to the hip of the female in order to maintain insertion.
It's not the penis in the vagina that sells the mocap. It's the way the models move and interact.
Not all VAm mocap scenes are sex scenes. Believe it or not my community is more interested in the way the model moves than the actual sex scene. I also believe that the penis insertion problem can be solved with the right plugin.

Ok let me explain a scenario. There is this plugin within VAM. Cynthia I think it's called. It's a plugin that is able to deploy BVH files in an order or even randomly. The trouble is we do not have the motion data to feed it. If we would have the motion data and it was designed with VAM in mind, with few modifications we could deploy animations using parameters. We could have a character that moves around the room and does things. We can go as far as taking the user into account or letting the user decide what the character does. A fully interactive and motion captured scene.
As I have stated we do not have the motion data for it. We need to cover every aspect of movement within a room. That's maybe months of work but it can be done. None of it is possible without a strong tracking system.
I hope this makes it clear as you have raised valid points.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Yep you’re a narcist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but the joke aside, ppl you are all getting way to upset relax and just enjoy what ever someone makes. And creators please keep everything free without any rules or just ask money for it than you are free to do what ever you want…..because than it’s a choice if you accept the rules of credit stuff.
Haha yes I am and proud of it. But yeah looking at a VR butt bouncing all day will make a man put his hands down his pants once in a while

• Haha
Reactions: I_Love_Latex

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
speaking of relax o_O:ROFLMAO:... I see in this forum and (original) in the hub some good scenes arriving from far far far east (China? Korea? japs???)and we have on this forum too another excellent artisan all using timeline and related transition actions with great result. Not a long mocap. just looping variations... but with everything working 90% or to be clear, without serious collision issues. You should pay more attention to those guys work if you dream to .... etc. ....all apart from that "Winner" comic talk. My best wishes. ;-)

edit: plus... there is no real fun for standard vam player interactivity with any mocap, unless we convert the full animation to acid timeline. And that is a limit IMHO

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
speaking of relax o_O:ROFLMAO:... I see in this forum and (original) in the hub some good scenes arriving from far far far east (China? Korea? japs???)and we have on this forum too another excellent artisan all using timeline and related transition actions with great result. Not a long mocap. just looping variations... but with everything working 90% or to be clear, without serious collision issues. You should pay more attention to those guys work if you dream to .... etc. ....all apart from that "Winner" comic talk. My best wishes. ;-)
Of course the winner talk is just bull and messing around. Can you please link the work? I might learn something from it. Are you talking about NHL ?

• Sad
Reactions: keycode

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
absolutely nothing related to any s..t like this or other feline pseudo creative-female actions with boring long rituals hip-legs-arms ..the one is for sure androinz and the other dude likes to change his nickname so often (not only just in the hub... look at "xinxiu") that it's not even worth to mention (but playing his last creations, after a failure debut, is now a lot nice!). Anyway for me the best things I was seeing in Vam are some two old scenes from Luminex666 (free dl in the hub). Incredibly funny even with those actors comic sounds. (time for your apéritif n'est-ce pas?) Have a good day mate. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

VAM-fan

May 28, 2021
OK fair post.
Many thanks for your answers.
If you better specify your requirements, people may understand your plans better. It is good to know, you understand this.
I understand, that you wish to make your scenes easier. So people wil pay your plans and you will get much bigger income with you main Patreon account. Do you think this is a fair idea?
See Alter3go animations. They are clean and almost perfect without help of any tracking environment. Believe me, I know his work VERY good.
What about these people, who make their work "by hands" and spend hunderds of hours by animationn?
Your project, if successfull, will be much more productivwe with minimal amount of effort and would start unfair competitive environment.
I think, you should finance your plans by fund with honest earnings rather than charity...
Did you think about this?

Reactions: Pesadilla
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes