Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2019
anyone have these

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
anyone have these

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Well I've been doing mocaps for VAM for 7 months now. I am sorry but you clearly are not experienced enough to have a real opinion on this. I could go into details why optitrack is the best choice but I am lazy.
The more narcissistic your posts are the dumber you look and the more annoying you are. No one cares about how great you think you are. You're only trying to prop up your own ego. It's embarassing.

If someone is using what you thinkis the wrong tech, post once and move on, its not your personal responsibility to worry about it and you're shitting all over the thread every day.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
If you make stuff for free than the Creators that have paid stuff complain about you using the free stuff and have to name every single item from a Creator and give them the credits for it or else you get banned, but i think it's just because you make good free content so they get pissed if you give looks for free and they where of good quality.

you might have seen them......
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I think it would suck for VaM to lose yet another talented creator. We finally get someone that is creating new different looks, for absolutely free, that do not have the sameface as some others do. Thankfully, the hub is NOT the only place to post content. Love your Ignesss model btw.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
This will be my last post for you, you made a wrong business decision and you should be aware that your work will be deprecating over time, this is how IT always worked and will continue to work you came in way to late.
VAM is gonna survive you but you wont survive VAM ;)

You want to become a service provider and build up your business with a content creation platform that's currently mainly used for erotic content in a for now relative limited space context, its ridiculous.
You have the time to learn a lot and make some money aside so use it right, financing your own business plans with it and not even being honest about it to the community who should help you to build it up that's a no go.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I won't survive VAM ? What does that even mean?

N.P.R.S.Q.

Jul 10, 2017
Dude you are pulling 3500 - 4000 Dollars (or more) a month with your patreon and yet you are still here on this piracy board pitching your business. Good content = more people support. Yes, you are being greedy. Be happy with what you have.
he has a huge giveaway to get supporters for his project.
i think this is a nice idea.

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
This will be my last post for you, you made a wrong business decision and you should be aware that your work will be deprecating over time, this is how IT always worked and will continue to work you came in way to late.
VAM is gonna survive you but you wont survive VAM ;)

You want to become a service provider and build up your business with a content creation platform that's currently mainly used for erotic content in a for now relative limited space context, its ridiculous.
You have the time to learn a lot and make some money aside so use it right, financing your own business plans with it and not even being honest about it to the community who should help you to build it up that's a no go.
Can F95Zone add a clown emoji for this guy?

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
The more narcissistic your posts are the dumber you look and the more annoying you are. No one cares about how great you think you are. You're only trying to prop up your own ego. It's embarassing.

If someone is using what you thinkis the wrong tech, post once and move on, its not your personal responsibility to worry about it and you're shitting all over the thread every day.
Dude I don't know what happened to you in your life that made you so angry and spiteful. I will never understand why always people are angry at dudes that don't just sit on their ass and actually try to do some stuff. I am sad for you. It will come a day where you will click on a link to steal my new stuff and when you are with a HMD and pants to your ankles....think of this moment. :) I win. Good luck dude.

D

Deleted member 1812087

Thanks it's good too hear People love the looks, and i will start making them for download again but not on VaM because i am done with them. The creators that ask money i don't mind (at least they are honest) the once that say it's free but want credit for free stuff are weird.......who reads the credits anyways.

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I think it would suck for VaM to lose yet another talented creator. We finally get someone that is creating new different looks, for absolutely free, that do not have the sameface as some others do. Thankfully, the hub is NOT the only place to post content. Love your Ignesss model btw.

Reactions: beldritch

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Ok I know this question has been ask before I am sure. But for the last 3 hours I've been trying, but the penis wont go or stay in. Slips out pops out. Maybe someone knows a better why then what im doing....tried adjusting the colliders extra.... Im attempting a size bit to big but thats the point .... So just asking if anyone might have some suggestions. Or plugin that would help this. Thanks

D

Deleted member 1812087

Ok I know this question has been ask before I am sure. But for the last 3 hours I've been trying, but the penis wont go or stay in. Slips out pops out. Maybe someone knows a better why then what im doing....tried adjusting the colliders extra.... Im attempting a size bit to big but thats the point .... So just asking if anyone might have some suggestions. Or plugin that would help this. Thanks
What about moving the girl closer to the body, when it slips out than the distance is to big…….just like in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes