Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Having the same trouble here, can anyone recommend a morph or plugin? Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a serious note, try this plugin. Used to be on the VAM Directory, but don't think it ever moved across to the Hub. Try setting the penis value to about 0.8. The checkboxes during an penetration animation lets go a lot deeper and you can trigger them with timeline as an when needed.
You know that you can just do the same trigger to the inside of the vagina larger morph and make it larger then also achieve same result... by just using that one morph! ...

Edit/ on that note: it does come handy with fairys that very tiny combined with the penis collision and the bulger.cs
you might achieve a nice result...

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Having the same trouble here, can anyone recommend a morph or plugin? Thanks.

On a serious note, try this plugin. Used to be on the VAM Directory, but don't think it ever moved across to the Hub. Try setting the penis value to about 0.8. The checkboxes during an penetration animation lets go a lot deeper and you can trigger them with timeline as an when needed.

Thanks a bunch for that

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I'm happy to see this.
I agree with you but i think most people doesn't have the same opinion (well, i guess it's the case according to the type of content that get uploaded on the hub).

I'm not really interessed in long mocaps. They are fine but most of the time i play them once and forget them.
From all the content i downloaded (and i downloaded A LOT of scenes thank to you guys!) i think small stories are the best (Sapuzex / Luminex666 for example). I also like interactive scenes.

But it take a lot of time to do (and you need to be imaginative) so i guess that's one reason why there not a lot of them.
Yea im a monkey with the same ideals as you xD ... scenes need a lil more mew mew to them and by mew i mean that give some immersion, it could be like any of these Renpy games we find here in f95 just VR way ... and one feature in VaM now has linked animations for walking and sitting they possibly can come very handy for this with some Timeline trigers they can be very helpfull creating scenes .. but someone like me lack time motivation and patience to make one... even a short one jajajaja

oh that reminds me... i ported another set of clothing into VaM 2 days ago ... havent had the time to test its defualt SiM to see if is worth using or not in VR ... soon as i check on it imma Var it and release it! if all fails i'll make the sim on some free time here and there... on top of that the character i was using i added the old version of E-motion to it and it gliched while runnning the 2nd pass on the SiM and the picture looks mew mew weird lol

VAM-fan

May 28, 2021
Something new for you all!
I noticed, that she was asked many times. No luck. So here we go :)
is .
You will need this .
Many thx! God bless you!

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
You know that you can just do the same trigger to the inside of the vagina larger morph and make it larger then also achieve same result... by just using that one morph! ...

Edit/ on that note: it does come handy with fairys that very tiny combined with the penis collision and the bulger.cs
you might achieve a nice result...
They're all useful, it really depends on what you are trying to do and the size disparity. If it's a girth issue, sometimes the vagina/mouth morph is enough, but if you need a bit more... the penis scale on that plugin is a much easier to timeline control than the full collider editor.

If its a length issue, you can start the insertion then once the physics collision has moved from 'penis tip' to 'penis mid' you can trigger toggle the tip off to just keep going without seeing any external glitching, if you want to keep going, repeat again and switch off 'penis mid' once the 'penis base' collider comes into play. Combined with some tactical morphs on the receiver covering the clipping, you can do some pretty intense insertions without the physics explosion risks. You can even just forget collisions altogether and manually morph everything, which is easier than it sounds.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Not wanting to put more oil on the fire with this "Is it right to ask money for work done?" discussion, but let's make a quick summary and move on:
  • This is a piracy forum. This is a place, more likely than anywhere else, where people don't want to pay for stuff and prefer to get it from a sharing mechanism. It is also a place, more likely than anywhere else, where more people will see "evil" the idea of someone making more money, and seek justice if they feel someone is making too much for what they do. Not everyone here, just "more people".
  • ReignMoCap, this is not the best place to ask people for money, even if it is crowndfunding. I think that you need to stop answering to all the objections, because in the end more upset people will join the conversation and it will dillute this thread.
  • On the other hand, I don't think that your idea is a mistake, I have read most comments, and while some people made good technical points against your business, I think that many are missing the big picture. No need to argue against them for that.
  • You are polarizing people now, which means that you are doing something right. Some people that dislike you will do even more, and some that like you will like you even more. The people that would never pay for your stuff still won't, and you will get more subscribers from the people that like you. But enough for now. This is not a thread to promote ReignMoCap. You should have started your own thread and link once here.
To me, piracy is a lot about freedom. I do what I want and let others do what they want. That means that everyone here can have their opinion. That means that everyone can choose to have or not to have a business, and support or don't support those who have. Choose to ask money upfront or not for their content, and risk to be pirated if they do. There is no point in arguing.

Piracy is selfish. Wanting more money is selfish. We are all selfish. Those who think they are not are just hiding it to themselves.

Piracy is stealing. Visualistion of it as something else is just stupid idea for poor people to feel beter with stealing someones property. Wanting more money is natural thing for somenone who work hard to get abilities that allow him to get more money.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Piracy is stealing. Visualistion of it as something else is just stupid idea for poor people to feel beter with stealing someones property. Wanting more money is natural thing for somenone who work hard to get abilities that allow him to get more money.
So...

you consider that nobody should give money to F95 and his staff to keep that website alive?

Because they are stealing stuff all around...

yet they work veryh ard to keep that shit floating on a sea of troubles. And surprisingly, many things here wouldn't exist if this website and his hard worker staff will not exist.

So... considered to your vision, i m a poor idiot that try to feel better by considering piracy as something else than stealing things ?

you can't imagine how much piracy help everything, from big movies, to popular songs, to absolutly everything... Piracy is not only stealing, it's also free advertising. Many people wont know about many things if piracy wasn't here to show them what's all about.

you need a bigger view on what you straigth up lock as "stealing".

If piracy was this bad, we all know that giant company would have shut down every pirate on earth without problem. Except that without pirates, many things wont have the success they do have todays.

Here an exemple..

i make a game, no piracy. Only the people who buy my game legit will know about it, the others will see commercial, but that's it.

i make a game, it get pirated. People who buy my game know about my game, people who don't buy my game also know about it. that double the popularity, double the advertising and potentially boost the success in final.

Big devs and company may say they lost with piracy, but they also win.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
I was some years away from games based in the modding community, and I can see now that the modding community turned in a nightmare.
Most mods are now all paid, we live in a world that we now need to pirate the MODS who was made in past by love for fan to fan.
I cant laugh enough, I hate the 2021 internet.

rekkkkkk

May 18, 2021
bloody zhfx, those 2 new plugins scanning all your looks and that new mode with a better ui for morphs look amazing but no shares found anywhere online ;'(

Reactions: VENTONORTE
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes