Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Yes here:

However it sadly isn't that good, there's a very clear skin seam between the ears connecting the face to the back of the head. If anyone could fix it now that would be great :)
Oof yeah. Thanks for the share tough, but i ain't using that lol. Does he actually charge people for that half finished crap?

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020
Oof yeah. Thanks for the share tough, but i ain't using that lol. Does he actually charge people for that half finished crap?
I can't speak for his other stuff since I never got a chance to download them but yes he sadly does charge for as you say half finished crap.

piper84

May 25, 2020
the podflower Eaze burn look is not a complete package. That's only thew json in the share section. It's missing a lot of textures etc for the look to work correctly.
Hey I was able to find the zip files of Easy Burn, Beee, Step MC, & his recent Feet morphs on my other computer. All the require morphs & textures should be there. Let me know if this doesnt work

PodFlower looks & morphs

dizzyd99

Sep 10, 2018
Does anyone happen to have an update for XanTheBug on ?
Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Hey I was able to find the zip files of Easy Burn, Beee, Step MC, & his recent Feet morphs on my other computer. All the require morphs & textures should be there. Let me know if this doesnt work

PodFlower looks & morphs

Thanks for sharing.
The Beee look is missing the "Boobs2" and "Preggo 1" morphs.

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020

PodFlower looks & morphs

Thank you very much. For the Step MC one if she loads with no textures then you will need to go into the custom folder within her to load the textures, but they are there

1989Nightmare

Aug 19, 2019
here is link it's on mediafire:
that should be it. You can go to the unofficial vam discord and search toxiccommunity, that's inkedgirls's new alias, and you will find a bunch of his girls and tattoos that was once on his patreon.
I couldn't find the toxic community discord :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes