Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Thats a bit to far but looks like all the creators talking !
She (crazy3dmodeler) looks like she making software to make our lifes harder to get files, becuse you know this mean if all files have a watermake on them everyone who shares will be banned from the patreons and then how we goingto get the files as the dont posts the Mega links on there patreons no more all in members only discord groups.
I can survive without her models :cool:

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
She (crazy3dmodeler) looks like she making software to make our lifes harder to get files, becuse you know this mean if all files have a watermake on them everyone who shares will be banned from the patreons and then how we goingto get the files as the dont posts the Mega links on there patreons no more all in members only discord groups.
Oh come on crazy3dmodeler, we already know it's you with this account, can you stop with the sockpuppeting? Also where there's a will, there's a way to get your stuff here, don't worry. Personally, I won't give you a single pound, your models aren't my taste, so don't you worry.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
You really have to stop. People are going to find a way to get her files if they really want them.

If this really is the same person running this account (I wouldn't be surprised because both of your typing/talking patterns are the same), you need to focus on growing your craft instead of being on here making a bad name for yourself. You're just going to drive yourself crazy trying to fearmonger people (which obviously isn't working) on top of that, you're making it unnecessarily difficult for your current Patrons to receive your files which is bound to turn people off to your content.

Just take a step back and focus on you & your projects.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
You really have to stop. People are going to find a way to get her files if they really want them.

If this really is the same person running this account (I wouldn't be surprised because both of your typing/talking patterns are the same), you need to focus on growing your craft instead of being on here making a bad name for yourself. You're just going to drive yourself crazy trying to fearmonger people (which obviously isn't working) on top of that, you're making it unnecessarily difficult for your current Patrons to receive your files which is bound to turn people off to your content.

Just take a step back and focus on you & your projects.
Let's be real. Who wants her files anyway? lol

ionou

May 19, 2020
Trust me, people don't ever want to be tracked, even if they paid and never intended to share anywhere. Piracy is as old as the dinosaurs, but do you see sellers hardcode an id into a game, cd, or dvd to trace their buyers' names, email, and credit card payments individually? For example, you accidentally lost your GTA5 game that you bought at a store with cash. The person who found the game can not use anything inside to trace it back to you and your personal information. It might help a little with "piracy" but then you would create a problem with "privacy." People in general don't want to buy something that can be used to identify themselves (especially if that something can be used to point out that they are pervs who use VaM, lol)

You can not use a wrong to fix another wrong. I wonder if you are going to secretly do it to your patreons (which would make it even more wrong) or you are going to announce it publicly?

If you do want to go that route anyway, in the end, happy tracking your only few friend patreons from your work place, lol.

If I were you, I would focus more on how to make better faces. From what I have seen of your models (free and previews only), a lot of the faces, in my opinion, don't even look natural, even a little weird looking.

I bet if you use your time to sharpen your skills and relax a little instead of going berserk on things, you would somehow find yourself with more supporters (and less stress, lol), even if your work is being leaked here and there. Think of it as advertisement fees. You would usually get back more than the fees that you paid out.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I understand that and if you was here yeasterday she was very upset but she did apologise to people and did take down her first post, also did see more attacking from this site towards her than she was doing to the site, i really dont undstand how people can see a creator coming here and shouting then apologise and giving out discounts to her patreon to come see a bad thing is anything she trying to make life easy with all of us and if you want to know where the discount is its on her patreon right now, silly really a creator saying sorry to people tring to steal her work then say come to my patreon and ill show you its value money, but getting to the watermaking that nothing bad lots of things have it, and the tracking all patreons owners can see our emails and ids and with the right api our ip's.
like this site can see all this info to so dont het on your high horse on that, maing thing is she looking after her patreons and that not seen much so are only for the money she not, she like to make models...
Oh my god stop, this is over and ended yesterday. We're not going to change our minds and we're not going to change yours.

Also stop making alt accounts.

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020
Damn you're right. I forgot it was some custom assets & morphs files that also need to be uploaded with the looks but I erase all the .rar files that came with all of that. Sorry about that
Wouldn't you be able to download them again from the patreon then upload the zip files?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Pretty sure "try before you buy" is the entire foundation of piracy. That will never change.
Also any publicity is good publicity. Stirring up a den of pirates however is redundant.. and might even backfire on you.
Now if we could please get off of this tangent, tired of the notifications.

Oct 11, 2019
wow. those are some impressively ugly models!
Some are into realistic models and not anime or ridiculously shaped barbie dolls. Vecterror, Orregon, Zombie_Siris, and TornCreations are my personal favorites.
It's a matter of taste so no one will have to agree or disagree or be right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes