Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
does anyone have clubjulze stuffs ?
They managed to have their stuff removed from Yiff so I made a I just grabbed everything from their Patreon and dropped it in so no pictures, sorry. Wow! They filed a DMCA take down request! I've re-uploaded everything to that ignores them~

Last edited:

jazkha

Jun 2, 2017
VGC-VR

Road Rumbler - CL Big Thighs Kung Fu Cop

Skarlet MK9

A gift for patrons: TRU Yacht environment

Can anyone please re-up the MK9 look thanks

knock_knock

Oct 14, 2019
I'm looking also for the " " Scene from Molmark

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Hi all,

Just to let you all know if i find any of my files being shared HERE!!!! that are not the free ones
I will go down the copyright routed to be PROSECUTED !
The patreon model files i share with my patrons are for them ONLY!!!
I will be watching this site and i have sent a email to YIFF to remove all files don't go to the files all links have been removed by me and all new models will be password protected until they go free,

Most of us who make models know about this site and not happy that you all STEALED are files

we put hours of work in to them my ALex model took me 40 hours to make i was up for four night throughout the night working on this model with little sleep..

I'm talking to my lawyer to see if anyone who steals my files can be PROSECUTED as im not happy...
I have IP address and emails of everyone who goes on my patreon..

Please Stop this.......
over couple bucks and the lawyer fee is way more than your look. lmfao Good luck.

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All,
Yes i was Very P1$$ off im not from the west i don't see thing happen much in my country (SK) and im not like all the others making 3d models

i work hard to make models for people in my spare time of working 10 hour shifts to make models for a videogame then coming home to make models for my patreons is how i say thank you to them for being there,

it's not easy to work in the video game industry as a young asian female and making models in Vam with many guys but they all respect me and see how good i am making models i do have a lawyer and the fees are nothing to me,

So im asking you guys please respect my work and if you like it so much please buy it come support me £3 a month gets you model everyday and many more things that im added to my parton everyday.

Im added extra features every month prices never go up and for a couple of bucks you get so more,

My models will be taking the next step going more realistic looking and i hope i get your all support..

I will be making models everyday for my patreons but i will put the price up if i have too....

Thank you all for reading this from a small Korean female from Seoul, S Korea thank you....

Please scroll down and see my models im working on..

감사합니다 (Thank you)
View attachment 737896

Just to let you all know my models will be going to 4k soon...

some examples
View attachment 737851
View attachment 737853
Nice way of advertising your self , oo btw why did you deleted your previous comments:unsure:

vertihafya

Jul 20, 2020
And no, piracy is not theft. piracy is piracy, its not a theft or not theft issue, nothing was stolen from you
You make the assumption that we will actually pay for the item if we can't get it for free. Rest assured, we would not pay for your patreon, so you are not losing anything.
Hypothetically, if we were unable to pirate photoshop, we'd use gimp instead, we wouldn't go buy photoshop.

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Meshed is not forced, he is actually a Patron of my Patreon. I exclusively make paid content for VaM (though I used to make free content but you guys ruined that for good with your cheap bs excuses to steal) and am directly endorsed by Meshed. Meshed encourages paid content creators because he knows it's good for the community.

You are all just cheapskates looking for free handouts, you preach about what is good or bad for the community, but I doubt any of you have contributed a single thing to the community, paid or free. If you can't afford something or too cheap for it, you steal it, you only do it cause you can get away with it. You'd do the same thing IRL if you knew you could get away with it. Be honest with yourselves, you're just cheapskates who are unwilling to pay for content so you steal it. This had nothing to do with any higher meaning.
How can anyone believe you:PogChamp: , is like saying that my pops works at NASA but you can never find out, quite convenient :alien::HideThePain::4Head:

You can be anything and anyone behind the keyboard right. :poop::illuminati:

And don't compare pirating "DIGITAL CONTENT" with actual life threatening crimes like rape murder drug dealing etc. :WeSmart::WaitWhat::KEK:

mailauto

Jul 12, 2020
Hilarious :LOL: piracy bad m'kay
I don't know who you guys are trying to convince, most people here would not give you a cent if they had to pay.
Where have you been during the last 20 years when piracy single handedly destroyed the gaming, music and movie industries ?
And take a look at modding communities where everybody share stuff for the love of the game instead of the love of money.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Wow, so I think I know why they're here. The day after I posted the mega link, Julz deleted my pledge and filed a DMCA take down. Then I come here and see this crap and now I've re-uploaded everything to a .

I don't know where you think you're going to get trying to play 'You're wrong, I'm right! Stop 'Stealing' my content!" On this website but as stated previously, it's futile. I'm sick of people who take advantage of this "Well I make content for this game and I should be paid for it!" It's the same bullish with the Sims and I'm sure it holds no legal ground in an actual court of law. I understand that you want to be compensated for your time as I run a Patreon too but having your crap locked behind paywalls 24/7 leads to people becoming frustrated with you and leaking your shit.

Also, I've paid for the content thus I reserve the right distribute everything I get how I see fit. Just like buying a product out of a store. If I buy a package of candy then share that candy with someone else, with your logic, I'm stealing from the store owner and he should come outside and rip the candy out of my hands, hmm? Like, the fuck?

Like I said before, I run a Patreon myself but I'm not a stingy mother fucker and don't keep everything locked up, after a while they go free as they should. And even if someone posts my shit on here, I don't care cause they paid for it! They gave me money in exchange for the files that they can download and do whatever they want with!

Patreon is a good website but people who do bullshit like this is what gives it a bad name.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please don't make alt accounts and "like" your own posts, it's against the rules and we have a few ways of detecting it. You know who you are, and so do we.
Also, threatening members isn't acceptable.
And not for nothing, but taunting creators when you're sharing their work is kind of a dick move too.
Let's please keep the drama off the thread.

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Please don't make alt accounts and "like" your own posts, it's against the rules and we have a few ways of detecting it. You know who you are, and so do we.
And not for nothing, but taunting creators when you're sharing their work is kind of a dick move too.
What was wrong with my statement and my (lighthearted joke) , and where i was liking my own comment what :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:(PS if you like your own comment is like LIKING YOUR OWN ASSAssin's creed) :unsure:;) . AND WHEN DID i SHARED SOMETHING. Are we in the "Twilight zone".

SO YAH i need a good explanation :PogChamp: :alien:

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
i think it was a mistake made here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes