Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mailauto

Jul 12, 2020
how do you use the breast control from daz in vam ?
You need to put the .dsf files from the daz download in the directory "VAM FOLDER"/Import/morphs/female that you may need to create. Then when you start vam it will ask you if you want to import the morphs.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Can Anyone update UniversenS Posts on yiffparty on this link
Updated in " " :D

Does anyone have latest TheOriginalBatatis looks?
Whoever is updating his yiff is most definitely appreciated but unfortunately batatis is always watching and updates his links within an hour or so of his yiff being updated which sucks. Would be nice tho if Halima, Harpina, Vault Meat and Jaza could be uploaded to the shared file so they are always available like the rest!

Stas1979

Feb 29, 2020

Whoever is updating his yiff is most definitely appreciated but unfortunately batatis is always watching and updates his links within an hour or so of his yiff being updated which sucks. Would be nice tho if Halima, Harpina, Vault Meat and Jaza could be uploaded to the shared file so they are always available like the rest!
Thank you for explanation!)

qwebob

May 11, 2017

Halima uploaded, sadly that the only one i have.
If there is any chance, can anyone upload/update files from Paranaux and Jackaroo?

gino8080

Mar 13, 2020
Here ya go - - Its pretty cool for what it is but after using it for like an hour I realized that it would be better to just make my own animations since the ones included are quite buggy because the woman wont stop looking at you and I couldnt find out how to disable it.

Does anyone have some of stuff? The ropes and hanging look kinda interesting....10$ to get access tho :(
thank you!

maybe someone has the latest VAMX 0.3 version? thx!

Reactions: hrivera929
D

Deleted member 2265313

Here ya go - - Its pretty cool for what it is but after using it for like an hour I realized that it would be better to just make my own animations since the ones included are quite buggy because the woman wont stop looking at you and I couldnt find out how to disable it.

Does anyone have some of stuff? The ropes and hanging look kinda interesting....10$ to get access tho :(
MiscreatedReality has been updated. :D
To the kind soul who did so: THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes