Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
Ohhhh believe me...lol..Im what you could call a 'vet'.. ;) ..some peoples audacity just takes me off guard sometimes..
Of course we believe you, it has happen to everyone, most of the people have ad-blockers witch block those kind of ads.

I can conform that the file is legit (If you can get to it :) ) . it is called "Kinky PleasuresV.1.0.rar" and it is just over 90MB in size

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Of course we believe you, it has happen to everyone, most of the people have ad-blockers witch block those kind of ads.

I can conform that the file is legit (If you can get to it :) ) . it is called "Kinky PleasuresV.1.0.rar" and it is just over 90MB in size

Same here, the download is legit and the file is there.
For those of you getting ads at all, I recommend using Brave browser, it blocks damn near everything.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Attention, this is a bad script !!!
its deleting all folders in vam !!!
Oh lord! I just checked the provided download and you're 100% correct (I hope you did find the script BEFORE testing it in VAM?). Please, remove the link from your post (keep the rest), so nobody will download this anymore. I also reported the original post and requested a removal of the post.

EDIT: arni123 Ah, you now deleted your post completely, that's not what I wanted. I just wanted you to edit your post and delete the link in your message, sorry!

Last edited:

arni123

Dec 30, 2019
i startet the plugin, and what should i say.... the plugin is doing his job, vam was empty.....:oops:
for luck , im having a backup from last week....(y)

• Sad
Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i startet the plugin, and what should i say.... the plugin is doing his job, vam was empty.....:oops:
I'm pretty sure VRAdultFun did NOT include the "erase.cs" script in his release, and regularguy2122 said "Posted in a comment, not the Patreon.", it's pretty obvious that some douchbag uploaded VRAdultFun's script with this "addition". Sadly it's just a plain text file, so it's nothing any AV software would be able to detect.

Lesson learned: download scripts from *trusted* authors/sources only!

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Removed a malicious file, thank you for the reports.

Reminder: don't download random files from people with 3 posts and joined 2 weeks ago.
There is someone that is very angry with us, sharing stuff. He has been threatening with doing stuff like that.

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
All Niko3DX alt looks have vanished from Yiff. Does anyone have them archived? Or has the password to the gold combined files.

cluckmuck

May 5, 2020
Oh lord! I just checked the provided download and you're 100% correct (I hope you did find the script BEFORE testing it in VAM?). Please, remove the link from your post (keep the rest), so nobody will download this anymore. I also reported the original post and requested a removal of the post.

EDIT: arni123 Ah, you now deleted your post completely, that's not what I wanted. I just wanted you to edit your post and delete the link in your message, sorry!
which file has the bad script? can you give the full name, so I can remove it from my pc?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
which file has the bad script? can you give the full name, so I can remove it from my pc?
It was a version of VRAdultFun's E-Motion which was posted yesterday. If you have E-Motion dowloaded, make sure your version does NOT have a file called "erase.cs" in the directory "Custom\Scripts\E-Motion\Scripts".

Reactions: Amit Parab
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes