Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonim0use

Sep 15, 2019
Hello, what VR headset do you use ? what's the best quality/price... thx

(my computer is not a beast but decent i guess : i5-7500 with GTX 1060 6Gb and 32 Go ram)

Last edited:

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, what VR headset do you use ? what's the best quality/price... thx
if you want best it's HTC vive pro. Better picture and not washout. If you dont care about picture quality and want wider view and control it will be Valve Index. I own Oculus CV2 and when it's time for upgrade. I was deciding between HTC vive pro and Vavle Index. Originally i bought Valve Index (LCD) and wasnt happy with the picture, it look washout. So i return it and bought HTC vive pro which come with AMOLED. I'm loving it. If you're on a budget than look into Oculus Quest. Great screen (OLED).

Anonim0use

Sep 15, 2019
if you want best it's HTC vive pro. Better picture and not washout. If you dont care about picture quality and want wider view and control it will be Valve Index. I own Oculus CV2 and when it's time for upgrade. I was deciding between HTC vive pro and Vavle Index. Originally i bought Valve Index (LCD) and wasnt happy with the picture, it look washout. So i return it and bought HTC vive pro which come with AMOLED. I'm loving it. If you're on a budget than look into Oculus Quest. Great screen (OLED).
Thx, indeed I'm looking for budget because I don't want to spend 1k$ or more for my first headset and maybe be disappointed, and i would prefer not to use the base stations...
So regarding oculus, it is really possible to run VaM outside the facebook store?
I updates my post with my config, is it strong enough for the oculus Rift S or Quest+link ?

sry for bad english :)

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
if anyone is subscribed to universenS then please update at this link ,
Since his posts are missing.

Reactions: Dead-Wanted

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Thx, indeed I'm looking for budget because I don't want to spend 1k$ or more for my first headset and maybe be disappointed, and i would prefer not to use the base stations...
So regarding oculus, it is really possible to run VaM outside the facebook store?
I updates my post with my config, is it strong enough for the oculus Rift S or Quest+link ?

sry for bad english :)
your english is fine. You dont need facebook store to run VAM. But you will need make Oculus quest to work with STEAMVR. Pretty easy.

Pilotwho

Mar 29, 2020
All the links are dead. Does anyone have inkedgirl esther I can download from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes