Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
TGC - Kinky Pleasures BDSM Scene (need to download both links)

Oh hell YEA!! Does this include the Active dude version and fix?? Even if it doesnt this is still a godsend, thanks :D

Do you happen to know the $5 code aswell? some color variations are restricted by it.
Im afraid not my friend :(

Reactions: Duriel

gatsu808

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone have the Glute and Breast Control Bundle for Genesis 2 Female
or just the Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female for VeeRifter's breast gravity Plugin?

Reactions: eddy_90

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Does anyone have the Glute and Breast Control Bundle for Genesis 2 Female
or just the Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female for VeeRifter's breast gravity Plugin?

Here -

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone have the vamX plugin?
Here ya go - - Its pretty cool for what it is but after using it for like an hour I realized that it would be better to just make my own animations since the ones included are quite buggy because the woman wont stop looking at you and I couldnt find out how to disable it.

Does anyone have some of stuff? The ropes and hanging look kinda interesting....10$ to get access tho :(

ionou

May 19, 2020
anybody know how to use this properly? Im pressing the buttons in the scene but nothing happening
If you're in VR, just use your VR hands to hit the buttons. In desktop mode, I do this:

1) Add a sphere (add atom, shapes, sphere) to your scene and make sure collision is on. (it's on by default for me)

2) Resize the sphere to about the size of the button and move it so that it is right in front of the button.

3) Rotate the sphere so that one of its three axes is going in and out of the button. If it's already aligned, then just leave it.

Now, to activate the button, first, click on the sphere to show its 3D cursor. Move your mouse to highlight the axis that corresponds to the in and out direction, then just drag the sphere to hit the button.

Basically, you can just use any object to hit the buttons as long as collision is on.

***EDIT***
For the creampie scene, you can also do this. Forget about the button. You can even delete it if you want.

Goto:
actor1
Collision Triggers
LabiaTrigger (click "Actions...")

Click "Add Discrete Action"
Click "Settings..."

Receiver Attom (change none to actor1)
Receiver (change none to 50s_CreampieSim)
Receiver Target (change none to reset)

Now you can just use the dildo to touch her there and enjoy your creampie.

Last edited:
Reactions: VAGIMAN and piper84
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes