Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fakcount

Jun 26, 2020
If you're in VR, just use your VR hands to hit the buttons. In desktop mode, I do this:

1) Add a sphere (add atom, shapes, sphere) to your scene and make sure collision is on. (it's on by default for me)

2) Resize the sphere to about the size of the button and move it so that it is right in front of the button.

3) Rotate the sphere so that one of its three axes is going in and out of the button. If it's already aligned, then just leave it.

Now, to activate the button, first, click on the sphere to show its 3D cursor. Move your mouse to highlight the axis that corresponds to the in and out direction, then just drag the sphere to hit the button.

Basically, you can just use any object to hit the buttons as long as collision is on.

***EDIT***
For the creampie scene, you can also do this. Forget about the button. You can even delete it if you want.

Goto:
actor1
Collision Triggers
LabiaTrigger (click "Actions...")

Click "Add Discrete Action"
Click "Settings..."

Receiver Attom (change none to actor1)
Receiver (change none to 50s_CreampieSim)
Receiver Target (change none to reset)

Now you can just use the dildo to touch her there and enjoy your creampie.
This is good to know.

gatsu808

Jun 29, 2020
Here ya go - - Its pretty cool for what it is but after using it for like an hour I realized that it would be better to just make my own animations since the ones included are quite buggy because the woman wont stop looking at you and I couldnt find out how to disable it.

Does anyone have some of stuff? The ropes and hanging look kinda interesting....10$ to get access tho :(
Wow thanks for that. Looks like MR's stuff doesn't get updated. Too expensive.

piper84

May 25, 2020
If you're in VR, just use your VR hands to hit the buttons. In desktop mode, I do this:

1) Add a sphere (add atom, shapes, sphere) to your scene and make sure collision is on. (it's on by default for me)

2) Resize the sphere to about the size of the button and move it so that it is right in front of the button.

3) Rotate the sphere so that one of its three axes is going in and out of the button. If it's already aligned, then just leave it.

Now, to activate the button, first, click on the sphere to show its 3D cursor. Move your mouse to highlight the axis that corresponds to the in and out direction, then just drag the sphere to hit the button.

Basically, you can just use any object to hit the buttons as long as collision is on.

***EDIT***
For the creampie scene, you can also do this. Forget about the button. You can even delete it if you want.

Goto:
actor1
Collision Triggers
LabiaTrigger (click "Actions...")

Click "Add Discrete Action"
Click "Settings..."

Receiver Attom (change none to actor1)
Receiver (change none to 50s_CreampieSim)
Receiver Target (change none to reset)

Now you can just use the dildo to touch her there and enjoy your creampie.

Ok Im going to try that. Im running VAM thru Desktop mode & not VR so I thought it was a VR only scene or something. Thank you

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
anyone got Miki stuffs ? like his Lynn Silver look ?

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
hi there,

I have a problem to use downloaded assetbundle files. I put all downloaded objects and bundles in the Cusom/ Assets folder but I find no way in VaM Software to install/ import it. In old Videos I see a Asset Button for importing downloaded new stuff.. I find nothing. there is no Asset Button. how can I import new assetbundles in the VaM Software ?

for example:

I downloaded new Toys - these are Toy assetbundle files. How can I get the new Toys in the Atom Add Folder ?

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
hi there,

I have a problem to use downloaded assetbundle files. I put all downloaded objects and bundles in the Cusom/ Assets folder but I find no way in VaM Software to install/ import it. In old Videos I see a Asset Button for importing downloaded new stuff.. I find nothing. there is no Asset Button. how can I import new assetbundles in the VaM Software ?

for example:

I downloaded new Toys - these are Toy assetbundle files. How can I get the new Toys in the Atom Add Folder ?
it took less than 10 seconds of searching. start watching at 9:30

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Dear cream pie

so I need a second Software? Unity? to use packages for VaM ? Wow, thats
complicated. Clothes, Hair, People all is possible to import with VaM, but for asset-packs I need another program ?
Okay, I understand.. I thought there is another way..

Last edited:

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Asimo...just adding to what CoconutEyes was saying, you need to be at the $8/month tier. If you’re not then you won’t see the "+” function

Last edited:

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
What kind of Tier are you using? There should be a + sign somewhere after enabling edit mode if you have the Creator Tier.
There should be a tab called Misc and in that tab, there should be something called customunity.... thats how you import items into VAM.
Im a $8/month tier. I use Version 1.19.2.2.
I use the newest VaM Software with all Updates, I open the Creator-Version and there is no Button to use Asset Packages in Creator Mode. In all Videos I find a Asset Button.. not in my Software.
So I need Unity to make the Import possible.. or not ? I olny want to use new Toys and Co I downloaded from a Fan-Page.

Data.jpg

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Hi Asimo, all you need to do is hit the blue/white "+” button, select "Misc" from the list then "CustomUnityAsset" then click on the bottom "Add Atom".

That will then add a 'placeholder' customunityasset which you will then select (click on the arrow icon near the "+") and then the CustomUnityAsset you’ve just added to the scene. When the dialogue box for that is onscreen you just need to go to 'control' and then load the asset you want (eg maybe a room or an object) Into that CustomUnityAsset placeholder.

when you’re used to it, it’s a simple logical process, and not as cumbersome as it sounds

piper84

May 25, 2020
Hey @ionou quick question again

Are you able to change the male model look & the cum scene still works? I dont know if its me but when I change the male model to a different look, the I dont see cum no more but that animation still works. Wonder if its only for that particular model

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017

Are you able to change the male model look & the cum scene still works? I dont know if its me but when I change the male model to a different look, the I dont see cum no more but that animation still works. Wonder if its only for that particular model
MAybe the cum is on "dress " check it and when you change look it disappear

Reactions: piper84

ionou

May 19, 2020

After changing your look, go to that person's clothing tab and select both "50s_cumDrip1" and "50s_CumDrip2."

Reactions: piper84
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes