Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

lvmpc21

Mar 1, 2018
I seem to have a lot of pigtail hair looks...but it doesn't look right because I have no bows or scrunchies to make them look right. Can someone point me in the right direction?...or have some they can share?

skaterr33

Dec 27, 2019
Ever since this... and yes it's only from this site..
sometimes I download a file from anonfile and it triggers the windows defender alert (three times this year so far). when i download it again a few minutes later, everything is OK. this problem ONLY occurs by anonfiles stuff.

Im not sure if this is possible but maybe anonfile itself is somehow infected and with a very low chance when you click the download button it fowards you to a neary similar file with a little worm inside.

• Sad
Reactions: Piotrek

TheSamuraiKenshi

Jul 1, 2020
Here is some stuff:

The Antique Business 5 -

ClubV 5.2 -

Be Rough with me 3.1 -

The Thieving Maid All Acts 3 -

Since I shared 4 things I was wondering if anyone has these 4 things to share :whistle: Many thanks if you do! :
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every link is private bruh

May 26, 2021
Updated Samara Futa with better textures, fix the misaligned belly button and updated to scene to the new preset. Also split the files.

Now I know how to do it properly, if anyone has any requests for conversions, let me know and see If it perks my interest. Obviously I will be doing Jack when she is released.

Wow these are great. The Samara model is a remarkable improvement over your initial attempt. IMO it looks just like the non-futa one. I would highly encourage you to make more futa conversions. The other ME3 girls would be a nice start (Miranda, Ashley, Liara, Jack etc.)

Another suggestion would be Scarlet from FF7. There are futa versions of Tifa and Aerith but not one of Scarlet (as far as I am aware). A futa Scarlet seems like it would be a natural fit.

Keep up the great work.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Regardless...Im getting piggyback files now from this site and this site only so...(y) How can you not be skeptical, and a little cautious on a site full of software pirates anyway..lol ..Little oblivious if ya think youre 100% safe here..;)
When you click on download at anonfiles, just cancel the download and close the new window. Go back and click download again and the real files will download. The fake ".exe" version of the file you are trying to download is standard behavior and has always been there for anonfiles.

kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020
I'm quick on the trigger when it comes to a new rena model :]
Artica:
Also Twilight was seemingly missing and was wanted a while back:
I saved their appearance/morph/skin presets but when I try to put them into other scenes the models break. Either no tail/ears/chest fluff for Rena etc. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: hrivera929

DeathDragon5858

May 20, 2021
When you click on download at anonfiles, just cancel the download and close the new window. Go back and click download again and the real files will download. The fake ".exe" version of the file you are trying to download is standard behavior and has always been there for anonfiles.
Another thing to consider, there is a great little program called jdownloader 2. If you copy a download link, it can capture and download it for you. Helps a lot with hosts that limit downloads, so you don't gotta wait. Can grab it here It can do stuff like grab videos from youboob too. Been usin it for years. With that, I have grabbed hundreds of downloads from anonfile, never got no shady exe shit or tagalong files or whatever.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Wow these are great. The Samara model is a remarkable improvement over your initial attempt. IMO it looks just like the non-futa one. I would highly encourage you to make more futa conversions. The other ME3 girls would be a nice start (Miranda, Ashley, Liara, Jack etc.)

Another suggestion would be Scarlet from FF7. There are futa versions of Tifa and Aerith but not one of Scarlet (as far as I am aware). A futa Scarlet seems like it would be a natural fit.

Keep up the great work.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm pretty sure there is a Liara already I'll see if I can find it. I have added Miranda and Scarlet to my in-tray for now. I'm interested to see if I can figure out how to convert Mirandas clothing because the clothing on that early access Jack model looks great. Be nice to not have to use some generic piece.

Reactions: cyberstealth98

RyanG02

Apr 24, 2020
I was thinking of doing more extreme scenes...and it should be possible to do it but I am afraid I will get booted. I have some ideas on how to pull some realistic stuff but I can't really post it on the hub or my patreon.
Discord bro, have an invite only channel.

May 26, 2021
Thanks for the feedback, I'm pretty sure there is a Liara already I'll see if I can find it. I have added Miranda and Scarlet to my in-tray for now. I'm interested to see if I can figure out how to convert Mirandas clothing because the clothing on that early access Jack model looks great. Be nice to not have to use some generic piece.
Glad to hear it. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Last edited:

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Another request for creative types that might hang out here,

Not seen any Guilty Gear VaM conversions at all yet.

Darunios

Feb 24, 2021

Anybody have her? I would like to download all of them from this site but theres no links. If anybody has a collection for Alter3go that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes