Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
VaM looks should be free, clothing, scenes and stuff I understand cost money or atleast you have a choice if you wanna pay.
i don’t wanna pay not because it’s expensive, but I am a believer of the fact that money kills everything that should be great because of dedication not money inspired. if I look at the paid stuff I think most of it is real shit and not well made at all, yet I see ppl pay for it.

free VaM from paid or free but give credit bullshit and let them be rewarded on volunteer base.
Blah. What a nonsense communistic blabbering commrade. You do not wanna pay couse money kill everthing. LOL . Accept that you are thief if you do not pay. I could understand that SO steal bread in shop, but stealing people hard work that is non primary need is just meh.

D

Deleted member 1812087

Blah. What a nonsense communistic blabbering commrade. You do not wanna pay couse money kill everthing. LOL . Accept that you are thief if you do not pay. I could understand that SO steal bread in shop, but stealing people hard work that is non primary need is just meh.
this is the problem with guys that make money from this they try putting guys like me in a bad light. I don’t care what you think about me but why are you here On a pirate site where you can get everything for free??? Because you wanna pay for everything???? At least I am fucking honest about it that something you should try for a change. Also a thief steals for his own gain I never did that I gave free stuff to everyone just din’t wanna give credit by person I gave credit too all creators for the free stuff………that’s not stealing stupid fuck.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020

Does anyone have any
VaMWatto
to share please.. Or you can msg me if you don't want to share on here.. And i will..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes